|I've finally got my list updated!! Please check it out. I'm sure there's more to be added or maybe just brought along to the trades - if I have room. LOL.|
|Hi Barb, Would you throw a Campanula, germander and white anemone (If not A. sylvestris) on the list for me? Let me know. Thanks! Michele|
|Hi BArb, Me again. I forgot I would be interested in the scarlet pimpernel also. Am I making this confusing enough? Let me know if this is ok. See you Saturday. Michele|
I would love to have some of the Harrenhausen oregano, if you still have it. LMK if I can bring you something from my trade list.
|Hello Barb. |
Could you bring me some of your orange bergamot mint, and some of the unknown sunflower.
Also, do you have any low areas around where showy milkweed (Asclepias speciosa) is growing? If you have some around, I'd like a rhizome, or ripe seeds.
I'm bringing these plants to Treepalm's September 24 Swap in Issaquah, WA:
See you Saturday,
Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here