Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowerfan2

HAVE: for Lake Tapps swap

flowerfan2
19 years ago

Hi I have the following plants that need good homes. No trade is necessary. LMK if you want them and I will bring them next week. Karen

Japanese maple seedlings-Palmatum type, green lvs. good fall color. 4"-1' tall (15 available)

Verbascum Boerhavii bicolor seedlings(3)

Clematis Virginiana-1 is 2 years old 4', 1 rooted cutting

Clematis viticella seedlings(7)

Clematis serratifolia seedlings(14)

Clematis rehderiana seedlings(5)

Clematis "Gillian Blades" seedlings(2)

To look at photos of these clematis you can go to http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk/ go to search and enter the name. These are nice growing through large shrubs and hedges.

Penstemon cobaea(1)

Penstemon eatonii(1)

Verbena hastata(1)

Plantain rubra(1)

Plantain KiFu temple(1)

Fernleaf corydalis(1)

Graham Thomas honeysuckle-1 rooted cutting

Comments (14)

• Pnwjudy
    19 years ago

Please tell me about the 'Plantain KiFu temple' I could not find it on a search.

• Pnwjudy
    19 years ago

I would love a clematis viticella seedling and a 'Gillian Blades'
    I have several things on your want lists I can bring.

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Hi Karen,
    I am interested in:
    Penstemon eatonii
    Clematis "Gillian Blades"
    Verbascum Boerhavii bicolor
    I don't know what I can offer you. I have cinnamon ferns, daylily 'children's carnival" (peach with yellow center), and a yellow daylily dug. Maybe I can think of more later,
    Teresa

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Judy, the plantain has white variagation throughout the leaves. It does well in dry shade. I will bring it for you
    along with the clematis seedlings. No trade necessary. Theresa I will bring those plants for you as well. No trade necessary. Now who wants all those Japenese maple seedlings? Someone must have an acre or 2 that needs trees. Don't be shy. Speak up and they are yours! Karen

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

Ooo, can I have Graham Thomas Honeysuckle?

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Doris, yes I will save that for you. It is a very small start so no trade is necessary. Karen

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

If you don't have any takers on those Japanese Maples, I wouldn't mind having one or two of the bigger babies.

• kitty32_z8
    19 years ago

Karen,
    I have a maple tree from you, but it looks sad. I think hte heat did it in. I have room for 5, please.

Kathy

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Great! I will bring Kathy and Doris some Japanese maples. Thanks! Karen

• barbe_wa
    19 years ago

I would love to have any of the virginiana, viticella or serratifolia clematis. Check my list for something you could use.

• kellied
    19 years ago

My sister is an acerophile, so any of the maples that are not spoken for would be well loved at her house. Not only that, but you could always claim they were a birthday gift!
    Could I have the penstemon that isn't spoken for yet?

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

Kellie, I think they have a 12 step program for that.

• doublemom
    19 years ago

I'd love a maple seedling if you have any left over, and maybe a verbascum too!

See you soon!
    Andi

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    19 years ago

My pot jungle is quickly disappearing! I will bring the clematis for Barb, the maples and penstemon for Kellie, and the Verbascum and maples for Andi. Thanks again.