Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: for Lake Tapps swap

Posted by flowerfan2 z8/wa (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 12, 04 at 15:20

Hi I have the following plants that need good homes. No trade is necessary. LMK if you want them and I will bring them next week. Karen

Japanese maple seedlings-Palmatum type, green lvs. good fall color. 4"-1' tall (15 available)
Verbascum Boerhavii bicolor seedlings(3)
Clematis Virginiana-1 is 2 years old 4', 1 rooted cutting
Clematis viticella seedlings(7)
Clematis serratifolia seedlings(14)
Clematis rehderiana seedlings(5)
Clematis "Gillian Blades" seedlings(2)
To look at photos of these clematis you can go to http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk/ go to search and enter the name. These are nice growing through large shrubs and hedges.
Penstemon cobaea(1)
Penstemon eatonii(1)
Verbena hastata(1)
Plantain rubra(1)
Plantain KiFu temple(1)
Fernleaf corydalis(1)
Graham Thomas honeysuckle-1 rooted cutting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: for Lake Tapps swap

• Posted by Pnwjudy 8-PugetsoundWA (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 12, 04 at 16:16

Please tell me about the 'Plantain KiFu temple' I could not find it on a search.

o
more in trade

• Posted by Pnwjudy 8-PugetsoundWA (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 12, 04 at 16:30

I would love a clematis viticella seedling and a 'Gillian Blades'
I have several things on your want lists I can bring.

o

Hi Karen,
I am interested in:
Penstemon eatonii
Clematis "Gillian Blades"
Verbascum Boerhavii bicolor
I don't know what I can offer you. I have cinnamon ferns, daylily 'children's carnival" (peach with yellow center), and a yellow daylily dug. Maybe I can think of more later,
Teresa

o

Hi Judy, the plantain has white variagation throughout the leaves. It does well in dry shade. I will bring it for you
along with the clematis seedlings. No trade necessary. Theresa I will bring those plants for you as well. No trade necessary. Now who wants all those Japenese maple seedlings? Someone must have an acre or 2 that needs trees. Don't be shy. Speak up and they are yours! Karen

o

Ooo, can I have Graham Thomas Honeysuckle?

o

Hi Doris, yes I will save that for you. It is a very small start so no trade is necessary. Karen

o

If you don't have any takers on those Japanese Maples, I wouldn't mind having one or two of the bigger babies.

o

Karen,
I have a maple tree from you, but it looks sad. I think hte heat did it in. I have room for 5, please.

Kathy

o

Great! I will bring Kathy and Doris some Japanese maples. Thanks! Karen

o

I would love to have any of the virginiana, viticella or serratifolia clematis. Check my list for something you could use.

o

My sister is an acerophile, so any of the maples that are not spoken for would be well loved at her house. Not only that, but you could always claim they were a birthday gift!
Could I have the penstemon that isn't spoken for yet?

o

Kellie, I think they have a 12 step program for that.

o

I'd love a maple seedling if you have any left over, and maybe a verbascum too!

See you soon!
Andi

o

My pot jungle is quickly disappearing! I will bring the clematis for Barb, the maples and penstemon for Kellie, and the Verbascum and maples for Andi. Thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here