Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: An Unfortunate Accident :The Slippery Slope

Posted by heatherisnotaweed Everett z7 (shafferh9@aol.com) on
Sun, Sep 19, 04 at 16:39

I hope everyone had a great time at the exchange yesterday, I'm sorry I missed it. I slipped on a grassy slope on Friday night,carrying my car seats into the garage (making room for plants on Saturday!) and sprained my ankle. I will have to make it to the next one. I hope to meet you all there.

Doris, is there any chance you still have the things you were bringing for me? :-)

Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: An Unfortunate Accident :The Slippery Slope

Oh, I've got plenty I can give you, Heather! I wondered what happened to you. I hope you heal quickly! Maybe we can arrange for me to come to your place with some plant goodies sometime soon.

o

Doris,
I'm up and around now. I also started back to work on the 8th, so it's been a bit rough. When do you have time to meet? I can come to your place if you like. I'm posting a pic of my house, fence half done, just so you can see what it looks like....pretty bare!! I look forward to meeting you!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Little House

o

Very nice Heather! I see lots of garden potential there!

I'll email you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here