Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Olympia Trade Detals

Posted by rain2fall *8* Willamette (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 6, 09 at 20:30

I've been reading the messages and am interested in going to this plant trade. It's about 3 hours from me. Where do I get the detals on location, time, who can come, what the rules are, etc. etc.?

Rain2Fall

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Olympia Trade Detals

bejoy and bejoy2 are the hosts for this one. I'm sure they will give the details soon, but you can always e-mail them thru GardenWeb if you need info sooner.

o

Hi Rain2Fall..This is Bejoy 2..apologizing for not replying sooner. Actually I have been off island playing. *G*

We are happy that you are planning on being a part of the Sunwood Plant Exchange.

Basically all you need to bring is yourself and plants to trade. If you have no plants bring yourself as we will have plenty to share.

The exchange will be 10:00 until 2:00 or until the clubhouse is empty. ..and the plants have found homes.

We have the clubhouse so will have all the amenities..restrooms..kitchen..large room to sit, rest and enjoy...and eat...while overlooking the pool. We do plan on having a potluck...so if you could bring something for that it would be appreciated. Tammy (Bejoy2 and I will bring all the drinks (coffee, tea soft drinks). Also all silverware and dinnerware.

I am posting directions tonight as well..so you should have no difficulty finding the spot. I will also post Tammy's cell phone in case you do have difficulties.

And a big thanks to Barb for being so kind as to let you know we would get back to you .

Looking forward to meeting you.

Bejoy (Marie)

o

Thank you Bejoy/Marie. I'm still going to try to make it. I found out that it was my neighbor who did the hit and run on my car, and after getting the police involved, they coughed up the insurance information. If I can get a new side mirror before 9/19, I might be able to come.

All I have at this time is Oregon myrtle (Umbellularia californicus) seeds and seedlings, and Arum italicum seeds. Oh -- at Himalayan blackberries! By next year, I'll be up to speed on plants to share.

Rain2Fall

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here