I know I'll have these and probably a few other things for tomorrow:

Pink Knockout Rose in need of loving care
Bright pink tall phlox (3)
Threadleaf coreopsis - yellow (2)
Orange daylilies - just your standard kind
Lambs ears - 2 small starts
Campanula tracheleum - (2)
Geranium macrorrhizum 1 but can dig more
Geranium renardii (3) - beautiful foliage and cute little flowers which are whitish-blue with violet veins. Stays compact.
June bearing strawberries
Welsh poppy seedlings

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Still Have For Lake Tapps Trade

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 14, 07 at 20:52

Susan, I'd love some Welsh Poppy seedlings. I'll see what I can surprise you with.

o

Susan,
Could I have a lambs ear? I think Mara would like it for her garden. I picked up a cook book for you, it is in the truck, so don't let me forget to give it to you. Is there anything you would like?
Teresa

o

Kellie I would be happy to share those with you. I don't think you will ever be without again! Your surprises are always awesome!

Teresa I would be thrilled to contribute to Mara's garden. A cookbook for me!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so sweet of you. I LOVE cookbooks. In fact I have an obsession with them hehe.

I'd love to try some of the sedum you mention in your "have" post. Also, if you have saved any seeds from your dahlias I wouldn't mind a few. Doesn't matter what variety..I just had fun starting some this spring and would like to try more.

See you ladies tomorrow!

o

Hi Susan,
I'll go see if there are any seeds on my dahlias. I haven't been dead heading them, so there is a better chance then usual. I have plenty of sedum already in the truck.
Teresa

o

Hi
I got your message too late, but I will be happy to give you some fig cuttings. Do you want to meet somewhere and swap? Where are you coming from? You can e-mail me
flholmes1@aol.com and we can talk.

o

Won't be able to make it to lake Tapps trade, but I have a lot of vitis to trade in the area. Send me an email if interested in trading for vitis. I live just north of Puyallup. Lots of two gallon starts. Am really into the 'fuzzy leaf' type Rhododendrons, Yaku and Bureauvii types.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here