Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: portland swap - 1-3 sunday oct 5

Posted by pdxjules 8, Portland, OR (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 20, 08 at 21:09

OK - days have cooled and I've decided to just go ahead and set a date. With luck we'll have had some rain by Oct 5
so plants will be easier to dig, and will transplant more successfully.

You're Invited: Plant Swap 1-3 Oct. 5
Rain or Shine! ( Covered Carport )
4004 NE 105th Ave, at Shaver 97220

Corner lot with lots of (free) Parking.
Bus #22 stops at the corner from Gateway MAX,
and the 15, 71 and 12 are close.
110 EV Charging available

All sorts of Plants and produce, Seed, houseplants, pots and Garden Items are Welcome at this Swap.

It will be an Open Swap, no 1-1 matches required...just set out things to give away,
and browse to find what you like.
Bulbs, Cuttings, and Freshly divided clumps are welcome.

Please try to label plants or groupings -
I'll provide materials for labeling on site.

I'll make an Evite - and provide a link that can be shared with others, including Garden Clubs you attend. Do invite new gardeners,if they don't have plants to share, they can bring Brownies, or perhaps potting soil from a store.

Expert gardeners are invited to linger to help answer questions about plants.

If you provide an email address I'll send you an EVITE - to get a reminder, and see who else is coming. (Evite is also be a good place to note what you want and plants you can bring for others. having a Profile photo at Evite will help us get acquainted )

I look forward to having you at my home, and hearing your ideas for how to best use the 100 x 150' space at my new place.

THANK YOU all in advance for the goodies you can bring to share with others. I hope you all go home with wonderful new plants!

Julie M.

4004 NE 105th Ave, Portland, OR 97220
503-255-0592

Julie's Wish List includes:
Rhubarb, Blueberries
Pear, Kiwi, GrapeVines, Fig tree starts
(or rootable cuttings)
Golden Delicious Apple branches for granting
Border and specimen Rocks

( Lumber/materials for the Deck, Garden Arbor and Greenhouse I hope to build...I can dream, can't I?! )

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: portland swap - 1-3 sunday oct 5

I am so sorry that I'm going to be out of town and miss this. I've been hoping there was going to be one and I've been potting up divisions and plants I just don't want anymore.

Dang it!

I can't complain too much, DH is taking me to Butchart Gardens for our anniversary. :)

o

We're intending to go to Julie's Portland swap on October 5th. I've updated my trade list. No trades are necessary - these just need a home.

Here is a link that might be useful: My updated list

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW WA (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 4, 08 at 0:46

barbe wa...I sent you an important email about your "My updated list" link...Please let me know what you think.

knotz :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here