Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doris_j

HAVE: Thanks for Poulsbo Trade!

Doris_J
15 years ago

Thanks, Lisa, for a great time at the Poulsbo trade! Maya and I had fun.

Thanks for the birthday cake, Susan! Mmmm, cake....

All of the food was great, as was the company. Good to see everyone again!

Comments (15)

• flowerfan2
    15 years ago

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for hosting the plant trade. It was wonderful! Your garden is like a botanical garden. There are so many rare and unusual plants. It was so much fun to see. The food and company were great as usual. I came home with so many wonderful plants! I am really excited about planting them out in my yard. Thanks again! Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    15 years ago

Big thanks from me too Lisa! You and your Wasbund (how do ya spell it??? hehe) were very gracious hosts. You have a wonderful place and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your spectacular gardens. I got such great ideas..just need to adapt them to my mini garden! I also enjoyed seeing everybody today. Good company, good food and I brought home so many great plants. I have my work cut out for me!!

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

We would like to add our thanks to all the others. You have a beautiful garden - a real joy to look at. And it was wonderful to see all the old friends again and to meet the newcomers, too. As usual, the food was great!
    Thanks again,
    Barb & Don

• bejoy_gw
    15 years ago

Lisa..my daughter and I both add our Thanks for hosting such a great plant trade...and in such a beautiful place. Your whole HUGE garden was a real treat..so many rare, beautiful and unusal plants. Great plants, food and company..loved it all.

Bejoy 1 and 2 (Marie and Tammy)

• albabela
    15 years ago

Lisa,
    Thank you for having us over and letting us oogle your garden. It is so lovely! I can't decide if I am more envious of your garden or your greenhouse, or both!

(The downside :)to attending your trade was all the plants that I came home with - need to be planted. That means cleaning up, and getting organized and back breaking work and I am too lazy and its SOOO nice outside..... )

• andreab
    15 years ago

Lisa,

Thanks so much for hosting and sharing your lovely garden (and plants!) with us. Your property is really beautiful and you have such a variety of fabulous plants, I was really inspired.

Thanks to everyone for the great food, company & of course the green treasures! I'm going to be busy this week, I'm so glad the weather's cooperating.

Andrea

• sedum_gal
    15 years ago

Thanks to all of YOU for making the trek to Poulsbo (quite a way for most of you to travel...) and for the fabulous plants, food and, most of all, friendship! I had a great time, and I can't wait to plant my new babies in the garden. :o)
    I hope to see you at the Green Elephant!

~Lisa

• elaine8_gw
    15 years ago

Lisa, Another great plant trade! Thank you so much from Laura and me. Unfortunately my truck breaks went out on the way home and I had to spend the night at Laura and Curtis's place. The truck was being worked on today and again tomorrow. Lucky Laura...I spent the day helping her plant and will do so tomorrow too. Thank you...thank you everyone. You gave Laura a ton of plants for their new home. She was grinning all the way home. By the way Doris, what was the name of the shrub Laura received from you. Laura loved the golden/green shrub. She planted it immediately in the front of their yellow home. It was a wonderful fit.
    It was good to see everyone again. Thank You!

Elaine and Laura

• flora2
    15 years ago

This is what happens when you are the last one to get to the computer--everyone has said it all already. Nevertheless, I'd love to thank Lisa for all the work it took to have us over, show us her beautiful gardens, and allow us to get together and catch up a little ...and to everyone THANKS A MILLION for all the wonderful plants and a great time--the trip on the ferry on such a beautiful day was an unexpected bonus!
    Did I mention the food was delicioius--and the wine I came home raving about?

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Do you mean the Cotinus 'Golden Spirit'? That's a Smoke Tree. It does have beautiful gold leaves.

• elaine8_gw
    15 years ago

Thanks it Doris. It's beautiful!

• treepalm
    15 years ago

Thanks Lisa, I had a great time. Lots of great people, food and plants.
    Teresa

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Thanks so much Lisa. Your gardens are wonderful and puzzling. I have never seen so many plants I didn't recognize. Added many more to my wants list. It was great to see everyone and I brought home so many great plants. Will see you at the GE. Thanks again. P.S....Great wine!
    Michele

• flora2
    15 years ago

Hi Doris: Will you be going to the trade this Saturday? I remember you saying you might take the garden structures there. Just checking to decide on whether to go or not. It was good seeing you and meeting your daughter.
    Flor de Maria

• sedum_gal
    15 years ago

Oh HI Flora,
    I hope you come to the GE, regardless of whether Doris makes it---it would be great to see you!

~L

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery