Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Dahlia tubers

Posted by ChrisRobt z8 MI,WA (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 6, 04 at 21:35

Actually these won't be available until next spring, but here's a website where I'm putting up pics of my dahlias. I'll have lots to trade and can certainly take requests but would rather not give any tubers away until next spring so I'm sure they are viable

I'll be at the Lake Tapps trade

Christine

Here is a link that might be useful: My dahlias

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Dahlia tubers

Now you've done it! I've got drool all over my keyboard!

I'll email you, Christine!

o

Dear Chris,

The Spring Green Elephant is the First Saturday in March. Perfect for dahlias.

Or dig and divide now and offload your extras without having to store them for the winter. Bring them to the Nov. Green Elephant.

Just a suggestion.

Jim
FireVicar

o

I would love a tuber of your Cha Cha dahlia! I have bee balm and toad lily seeds. Trade? Eleanor

o

AlfredGrille, ChaChaCha and Canyon Midnight,
if available next fall or later. I will have links ready in fall for what I have to trade...it will be my first time to dig & divide - so hope labelling holds!

I like that probable Chilson, too if there are extras.

i live in Portland but come to Seattle area occaisionally to visit friends and family. Would like to visit one of your Swaps - and this kind of pre-arranged Trade makes it worth hauling stuff, carpooling with friends, & making more trips!

o

Chris,

I'm interested in Marie Schnugg, Nichola Higgo, Canyon Midnight, and your Danas (5) (7) and (9). Please have a look at my trade list and let's see if we can make a trade. Thanks,

Suze

o

Suze & Jules-all dahlias in the ground; get in touch with me next spring when I will have loads more to trade (say March).

Christine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here