Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michelelee_gw

HAVE: Have a partial list ready for Newcastle...

michelelee
17 years ago

Still have a few more to add. Any takers for these? Like lots of stuff!!!

Comments (12)

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

Oh, my. I'm interested in your Viola 'Freckles'. Must have Freckles. I have not updated my list, Michele. I'm sure I can find goodies for you.

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Michele, I would love one of your Anemone multifida, Armeria maritima, Helianthus 'lemon queen' and a Vancouveria hexandra. My trade list is updated. LMK what you would like. Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Digitalis, soft apricot puhleassee :-) Pretty Please :-)

I was planning on doing my list tomorrow, but you know a lot of what I have. Is there anything you want?

• michelelee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok, Suzy, how about purple monarda, Doris, I emailed you, Karen, I am still pondering your list. Hmm.......

• ruth1
    17 years ago

I'd love the Trollius. I need to update my list.

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,

Saw your note to me on the thread for lauraann...I emailed you, but I'm new to this so could you let me know if it worked?

I'd love some campanula and heardy geraniums...anything you could spare would be greatly appreciated!! I love purples & blues & whites.

thanks a bunch!
    Andrea

• michelelee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Andrea, Didnt get an email from you. I will bring you the Geraniums and Campanulas. Let me know if you would like anything else on my list. Michele

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Hi Michele,
    Is the Carex flagellifera still available? If so, may I have it? I have this great dead-looking tree I got from Heronswood (Dacrycarpus dacrydioides)....Dan Hinkley says '..if ever a tree looked dead, and still wasn't, this is it'....and the brown Carex will look great planted at its' feet.
    See you at the swap!
    ~Lisa

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hi Michele,

I have some Omphalodes 'starry eyes' if you'd like.

Could I have some digitalis too?? Purple and white if you have enough to spare. ;)

thanks again!
    Andrea

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

Hey, Andrea, I'd love some Dianthus if you have more to spare. Why don't you look at my list and see if anything appeals to you?

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hi Doris,

Sure, I have Dianthus neon-star that I can bring you. Could I have some Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis ?

thanks!!
    -Andrea

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

No problem, Andrea! I'll pot some up tomorrow.