Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FREE: for Green Elephant

Posted by aunatural 7.625 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 26, 06 at 1:14

If anyone is interested in these, let me know so I can put any of these aside for you.
*Peony 'Top Brass' 4 yr old plant
*Nandina unknown dwarf type ~2 yr old plant
*Rosa 'Legend' - 3 yr old plant
Mini Rose unknown variety from Molbaks clearance table--it blooms medium red
*Hosta 'Undulata Variegata' --3 large sized clumps each will fill a 5+ gallon container
*Tulipa triumph 'Easter Mixed Colors' --5 bags of 25 (I had some tulips that didn't bloom true to type, so the grower sent me these as replacements, but they're still WRONG!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pics of the peony and minrose on my xchange page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FREE: for Green Elephant

Oh My..I thought it would be really hard to temp me this time as I have so much still to do in the garden....but I am more than tempted by that gorgeous peony. I really would love it. But if you get a better offer..I understand.
Incidentally..how did you get that 7.625 for your zone. Fascinating!

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

o

I would love one of the hosta plants, please. Please check my trade list, as well as my Mom's, and if there is something that either of us have you would like in trade, let us know.

o

Hi,

I would love a peony, but I guess it is spoken for. I am also interested in your Rosa Legend, if that isn't taken. And if you end up with a free hosta, those are always great plants. Look at my list and see what I can bring you. Thanks.

Ruth

o

Hmmm, the Nandina is very tempting--don't have one of those, and maybe the Hosta, too if you still have it.

I will look at your trade list, I'm sure I could come up with someting nice for you.
PNWJudy

o

Hey all:
No trades necessary. I've got the following set aside:
bejoy -- peony
bejoy2-- 1 hosta clump
ruth1 -- Rosa 'Legend' & 1 hosta clump
plantknitter -- Nandina & 1 hosta clump

See you next week. -Au

o

wow, that peony is spectacular. I guess it is a good thing I was busy today and didn't see that post till now! I am completely out of room for new plants. LOL Like that will stop me. :)

Anyway, I'd love some of your tulips, there's always room for those!

o

Hi There,
If there are any tulips left I could also use them. I would also adopt the mini rose if its still left. Thanks so much. See you next weekend,
Susan

o

I could use some tulips and i guess all of the hosta is spoken for? thanks a lot

o

If you have any hosta left, could I have a clump? Thank You. Tita

o

I've got the fowlling set aside for Sat:

Jburesh-- tulips
Nightnurse--tulips & mini rose
wisteria54--tulips

The hosta & peony are spoken for. -Au

o

May I have some tulips please?
Thanks,
Teresa

o

I will get the tulips to Teresa sometime next week. It was fun to see you again, and I look forward to seeing you in the spring,

-Shilpa

o

Thanks Aunatural and Shilpa!
Teresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here