Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have for Exchange: Bamboo

Posted by kudzu9 Zone 8b (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 5:47

I grow quite a bit of bamboo and have some nice pots of hardy bamboo (Phyllostachys varieties). These are in the 5-gallon range, multi-culmed, and typically 6'-10' high. They are hardy enough that they will be evergreen around here all year. These are running bamboo, which can continue to be kept in pots, or I can give you instructions on how to maintain them in the ground so they don't get out of bounds.

Since these are large and heavy, I don't want to haul more of them to the exchange than I have people wanting them.

If you are interested, just post to this thread, or send me an email via "My Page" here on GardenWeb.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have for Exchange: Bamboo

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 19:50

We're interested in bamboo. Sent you an email in November before the Green Elephant, but maybe you didn't get it.

We have some bamboo to trade, but don't know how to divide them.

We live at a camp & do volunteer gardening here that needs to be deer resistant. We have a Nature Garden for kids at camp where the deer don't dare visit because of staff members dogs nearby.

Corrine & James near Black Diamond

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 11:08

sent you a message - still interested in bamboo

Corrine

o

Corrine-
Unfortunately, I did not get your November email. I am not going to be able to be at the March 2nd Exchange, but should be able to make the one on June 1st. Email me a week before the June 1st Exchange and I'll tell you what I have available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here