2 m. emile moullard

2 ayesha

3 MALTESE CROSS PLANTS

NEPETA WALKER'S LOW

SNOW IN THE MOUNTAIN (BISHOP'S WEED)

LAMIUM

yellow archangel, checkers

Will post again as I go along..

My wants.. plant or seeds of calandrinia spectabilis, cerinthe major, lysimachia atropupurea,oriental poppy except orange, papaver seeds.

See you at the swap

TITA

Comments (13)

• bejoy_gw
    14 years ago

Hi Tita...I would love to trade for one of your Ayesha Hydrangeas..but I do not have any of the plants you listed as wants..though I do have some Welsh poppy seeds.Please check my have list.

• plantknitter
    14 years ago

Kitty
    I would love one of your Hydrangea macrophylla 'Madame Emile Mouillere'- (I think that is what you have?)

And I can bring a bunch of Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' as that is a synonym for what you mean by L. purpurea, I think.
    http://www.shootgardening.co.uk/sitePlant.php?plantid=2988&name=lysimachia-ciliata-firecracker

Judy

Here is a link that might be useful: Madame Emile Mouillere hydrangea

• threekittygarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello,
    Tammy (Bejoy) one Ayesha is yours.
    Judy, you are right about the spelling. One Madame Emile Mouillere is yours, I already have the firecraker just bring anything.
    See you at the swap.
    Tita

• bejoy_gw
    14 years ago

Thank you, Tita....Tammy (Bejoy2) and I will have almost a truck load of plants for you to chose something you like from for the Hydrangea Ayesha.
    Bejoy (Marie)

• bejoy2
    14 years ago

Your 'Want' list mentioned helianthus. My mom and I can offer you a perennial sunflower (Helianthus microcephalus 'Lemon Queen') and/or Helianthus tuberosus (Jerusalem artichoke). Also, I can try to dig up a rhizome of a Dicentra spectabilis if you want it.
    -Tammy

• pianojuggler
    14 years ago

I would LOVE some lamium. I have killed the two I got from the nursery. Please see my (short, boring) list if there's anything you'd like!

Thanks,
    pj

• threekittygarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello,
    Tammy,
    you and your mom were very generous to me and my daughter when we came for the swap that you hosted. Look for some more of the plants I will be bringing at the swap.I would love a rhizome of the dicentra please.
    PJ-
    I will bring you the lamiums. In fact I also have an aurea lamium (yellowish). I will look among the sedums that you have for a trade if not do not worry.
    Tita

• sedum_gal
    14 years ago

Hi Tita,
    If it's still available, I would like the other 'Madame Emile Mouillere'---I LOVE white hydrangeas!
    I am putting a list together this evening, and plan on bringing lots of plants that need a new home...
    I'm sure I can find something you'd like.
    See you at the GE!

~Lisa

• purplelotus
    14 years ago

hi Tita,
    I tried to see what color your hydrangeas are, but google image shows so many shades for the same name, so not sure which colors you have. I have a blue color one, would like some other color one if you can find something you like from my list.

• lotta_plants
    14 years ago

Tita I would like a H. presiosa if ypu still have one. check my list if there is anything you want.

allison

• threekittygarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello,
    Lisa- I will bring you one M. Emile Mouillare hydrangea. I am sure I will be able to find something from what you will be bringing.
    Purple Lotus - M. Emile Mouillare hydrangea is white. I can bring you one too if you like. I can trade it with your red dianthus
    Lotta plants (Allison)- I will bring the presiosa for you. Could you please give me lyhnis flos culculi?
    See you at the swap.
    Tita

• purplelotus
    14 years ago

Tita
    I will get red dianthus for you. I would love your hydrangea. thansk

• sedum_gal
    14 years ago

Tita,
    I'm sorry I didn't come to the trade this morning---the weather was miserable, and I decided to hunker down and stay warm...
    I hope you found a good home for your Hydrangea.
    I'll look for you at the Spring GE!

~Lisa

Sponsored
Stalburg Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design and Interior Architecture Firm with 20+ years