Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
franswindowbox

WANTED: I wish I could be there!

franswindowbox
16 years ago

Hey all ~

I've been wanting to get up to this WE trade for a few yrs now~I'm in University Pl. of Tacoma, and have been working like a maniac on my mixed border. I'm trying to take out several peonies to be replaced w/ ferns and woodlawn plants to inhance my Hostas. My fern grottos is getting to over grown too, so I'll be moving a bunch of things around from there to the mixed border. Everytime I do this I swear it is the last one~ LOL :)))))

Anyway I have alot of work to do to put my border back together Also I have to go to the pierce county master gardeners (annual) meeting, that also takes place every yr the first Sat.of Nov. So to my diapointment once again I'm drooling over all the trades you guys are making and can't even come to say Hi. Oh well such as life.

I do have some creeping phlox(lt. purple)and a few peony eyes I can save to trade some time in the spring.

As I'm planting this stuff some wishes came to mind ~ (I'll just put them out there)?

Cimicifuga~ brunette

Rodgersia~ Any variety

Ligularia~varity name?~ (heavy loabed dark round foliage)

You all have a wonderful winter~ May it befilled w/lots of winter beauty, Holiday Joy, and candlelight w/o any power outages :).....Many blessings ~Frani

PS ~ We also had a training on brug this fall ~ they are so intriging. I've tried them before, but think I would be more equipted to do a better job now! If anyone could save me a double peach or one of those cool red ones I would just be delighted.

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living