Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
albabela

HAVE: bringing to grn elephant

albabela
16 years ago

A newbie (or two)!!

I am happy to exchange my plants for my newbie friend Jennifer's wish list. She is into varigated stuff, just starting out, and lives in Issaquah. I think she will need something for sun, semi-shade and shade.

If nothing from list will appeal to you, I will bring home cooked treats :)

-Shilpa

Comments (8)

• threekittygarden
    16 years ago

Hi Shilpa,
    I could bring your friend:
    (2) 5" snow on the mountain
    (1) ga. variegated loosestrife
    (2) 4" rooted cuttings of variegated artemesia

In exchange you could bring me whatever you think is fair trade of your hellebores seedlings.
    see you at the swap
    Tita

• pixydish
    16 years ago

Hi Shilpa,
    I have some plants your friend may enjoy. I have some rooted cuttings from Sambucus nigra 'madonna' that have a beautiful variegated leaf. I have lots of other things I'm bringing, too and your friend is welcome to have some of them. Take a look at my trade page. I will have other things as well.
    Do you still have any of the Euphorbia humpty dumpty?

• albabela
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ladies, I really appreciate your plants for Jennifer - I know she will love them. I hope you both like barefoot contessa's white chocolate cookies -they are coming your way.
    Tita: I found four gorgeous deep purple hellebore seedlings. I can put your name on them.
    Pixydish: I have the Euphorbia and I am betting you are going to LOVE this plant. I am sending you mail shortly.

-Shilpa

• albabela
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Aruncus dioicus White Goat's Beard about 3 gal. It needs a good home.

• rachierabbit
    16 years ago

I would be happy to give it a home. Rachel

• pixydish
    16 years ago

Super! I will put your name on a sambucus, and some other things as well. Will your friend enjoy hydrangeas? I have some rooted cuttings of 'Queen's Lace', a very large pure white lacecap. If she is interested, I'll put your name on one of those, too.

Oh, yes, of Course! Chocolate cookies of any kind never go uneaten!!

• pixydish
    16 years ago

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot that you are the person who had the Pulmonaria 'marjory fish' listed. Do you still have any of that one left?
    Also, any of the hellebores left?

If you still have these, please check out my trade page and see if anything grabs your attention. some of the hydrangeas may be gone, but I'm not sure which ones yet. Everything else is still available.

• albabela
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Tita: Hellebore seedlings
    Pixy: Euphorbia, hellebore seedlings,
    Tom/ Hailey: daylilly, dahlia, BE Susan, Hellebore
    Susan: Hamelen, Susans (pun?)
    Rachel: Aruncus
    Toni: stuff

If we are trading or I promised you stuff and I did not list it here - please email me or post here. I am just getting senile in old age.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!