Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nettasaura

WANTED: Green Elephant Swap...Help!!! I have a problem!!!

nettasaura
17 years ago

Hi Everybody....I have a problem...I was so wanting to go to this plant swap because it will be my first. But there has arisen an issue involving my parents that will keep me from going...I am afraid that I need to be there for them as it is far more important.

The crux of the problem is that I have 16 flats of plants sitting on my patio that if they do not find a home, they are going to die. So would anyone or a few people who lives close to me (Lynnwood) be willing to stop by and pick up a few flats to take to the swap...I just want the plants to have a good home. And Jacqueline...I have a envelope of seeds for you...could you email me your address so I can send them to you.

Anybody that can help I would really appreciate it...I am bummed because I was hoping to have fun and take home some plants that I really wanted, but it is more important that I be with my parents. So anyway if anyone could help me find these plants a good home, I would really appreciate it.

For any potential helpers, you can stop by and pick up flats any time between now and next Friday...the day of the swap I will leave the rest on the front porch. If anyone can help...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Regretfully,

Netta

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert