Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbe_wa

HAVE: Partial list for Green Elephant

barbe_wa
11 years ago

Here's what I have ready, not a lot of anything and some I just have one or two:

Periwinkle (Vinca rosea)

Rose of Sharon starts

Cannas (probably need to come inside for the winter)

Yellow coneflower (Echinacea paradoxa)

Penstemon

Painted Daisy, Robinson's mix (Tanacetum coccinum)

Globe Thistle (Echinops ritro)

Italian Chicory (Cichorium intybus)

Pink Panda ornamental strawberries

Hydrangea nigra (1 rooted cutting)

Trailing soapwort (Saponaria ocymoides)

Wild columbine

Italian cypress (tree)

I'm looking for milk jugs for winter sowing and gallon pots. No plants at this time unless it's really something special that I just can't live without!

Comments (7)

• kudzu9
    11 years ago

barbe-
    Can you reserve a couple of cannas for me? I can bring you quite a few gallon pots.

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    11 years ago

kudzu9, I'll be happy to put your name on a couple of cannas. Thanks for the pots, too, since my favorite nursery has stopped giving them away and I go through a lot of them!

• oliveoyl3
    11 years ago

B, could you use about 100 gallon pots? Will you set aside Hydrangea nigra, canna, globe thistle, & chicory?

C.

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Corrine, I can use the pots if I can get them all into the truck. I'll set aside the hydrangea, canna, globe thistle and chicory for you. I'll be adding a few more things in a day or two including some fall and winter veggie starts from Tammy. I'm not sure what she has since I won't be picking them up until Saturday morning at the nursery.

• chrisrobt
    11 years ago

MIght I get one of the yellow coneflower and penstemon? Let me check and see if I have any gallon pots

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    11 years ago

chrisrobt, I have the coneflower and penstemon loaded and marked for you. Do you still grow lots of dahlias? If so, I would be more than happy to get a couple next spring instead of more pots. See you tomorrow.

• kudzu9
    11 years ago

barbe-
    Thanks for bringing those plants for me. Hope you get good use out of the pots I brought for you. See you in spring!