Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellycomposter

HAVE: Have for Green Elephant

kellycomposter
14 years ago

The cold nights are definately here. With less than a month to go now before the Green Elephant, I thought I would put up my trade post a little early.

I have about 15 heirloom lavender seedlings to trade. Very nice plant, I got the seeds from Patti Mareno w/seedlings started this past spring. Also have pink and yellow (tis a combo of color) daylilies. Also have blue iris (lots) and one purple aster.

Wanted:

hollyhock mallow

beebalm

sea pink

cardinal flower

sweet iris

hardy fushia

false blue indigo

coral bells - heuchera Wendy, raspberry ice or purple palace.

Also look at my trade list for more have/want. Thanks, Kelly

Comments (13)

• bejoy_gw
    14 years ago

Hi Kelly....I would love to trade for your lavender plants..2 of themm if possible...and your pink and yellow daylily. I do have sea pink..and purple palace heuchera. If you have lots of the black lily seeds I would love to try them too. I will check my seed list and see if I have any primrose seeds for you.

Looking forward to seeing you at the trade.

Bejoy (Marie)

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Bejoy -

I'll put your name down on 2 lavender seedlings and daylily and will bring some black lily seeds too.

Thanks so much!

Kelly

• bejoy_gw
    14 years ago

Thank you, Kelly..and I will put your name on a Purple Palace Heuchera, a Sea Pink and bring some Primrose seeds.

Thank you very much!

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

After doing some digging in the garden this weekend I would like to add to my have list above: 2 hollyhock plants (color unknown - started this past spring) and penstemen rocky mountain blue and cambridge (3 of each)

• bejoy2
    14 years ago

I would like to trade for your penstemon. My trade list is posted. May I have one of your rocky mountain blue penstemon? And what color is the cambridge?
    Thanks,
    Tammy

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Tammy -

Yes, I have tagged a rocky mtn blue penstemon for you. The Cambridge was started in the spring and the seeds were from Botanical Interests and so there are a variety of colors. The seedling hasn't flowered yet and so I do not know what colors each plant will produce. I can bring one along for you as well. Can I trade for your curly germander and husker red penstemon? Thanks, Kelly

• born2raisehellebores
    14 years ago

I have hardy fuschia shoots that you are welcome to. No trade needed. Wanda

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wanda - Great! Thank you so much! Am looking forward to next weekend. Kelly

• bejoy2
    14 years ago

Thanks for being so generous with your penstemon. I'm looking forward to seeing what colors the flowers are.
    -Tammy

• purplelotus
    14 years ago

hi Tammy,
    I will like your hollyhock and aster if there are no better takers, my list is short one, please let me know if you would like something from there

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Purplelotus

I will definately put your name on a hollyhock and trade you for a Dianthus red. Thanks, Kelly

• threekittygarden
    14 years ago

Hi Kelly,
    Could I have one Rocky Mountain Blue Penstemon and one Cambridge if they are still availabe? Look in my trade list for whatever you want me to bring for you.
    Thank you,
    Tita

• kellycomposter
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Tita -

Yes, I will save you a rocky mtn blue and cambridge. Can I trade you for a Campanulas Kent Blue and a Mathilda Gutges?

Looking forward to Saturday! Thanks, Kelly

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor