Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: I will trade for red wigglers

Posted by kellycomposter 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 21, 07 at 22:12

I wanted to get into worm composting as I love outdoor composting but have no worms. I will be going to the Green Elephant swap in Redmond and will arrive at 10:00 am but only able to stay till around 11:00 am. I have small cedar trees to trade for red wigglers or tiger lilies. Let me know if someone can possibly trade. If you won't be coming and have red wigglers to spare, I may be able to come and pick them up depending on the location. I live in Issaquah. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: I will trade for red wigglers

Dear KellyComposter,

I know a couple worm farmers. I will see if I can get you some worms.

I'd love red cedars (in pots please).

Regards,

Jim Eichner
425-223-7249 cell

o

Thanks Jim! I will see you on the 3rd of Nov. Kelly

o

Actually, I won't be there on the 3rd. (I have a boring meeting that I must attend) But Joyce Roderick will have the worms if I can get them in time. Look for Joyce.

Regards,

Jim

o

I have red western cedars in some plastic pots - should I give them to Joyce?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here