Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Green Elephant

Posted by ruth1 WA (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 29, 05 at 22:22

I already have another post up that I have lots of pots, so if anyone is interested in those, I can bring them from small to large. I can also bring rock garden seeds if anyone is interested in those. In addition, see my exchange page for the plants I have and want.

I'm listing here some seedlings I will bring, started in 2004 and 2005. These are all rock garden plants, so the seedlings are small, even from those germinated last year, since the plants themselves don't get too big. But I wanted to offer them since they are all in good shape, with excellent roots. I list the quantity and species:

5- Campanula garganica seedlings (from 2004)
1- Anemone rupicola (2005)
1- Semiaquilegia ecalcarata (2004)
4- Aquilegia alpina (2005)
2- Aquilegia atrata (2005)
1- Aquilegia flabellata variety pumila (2005)
1- Aquilegia rockii (2005)
2- Aquilegia sp. Double White (2005)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Green Elephant

Hello Ruth,
I would love to look at your seeds. I am also interested in your campanula garganica seedlings and your anemone rupicola. Let me know if anything sounds good on my list and I will check your want list again at a reasonable hour when I might be able to actually think!
Teresa

o

Hi Ruth....I would love some small pots...and to look through your seed box. Also I would like to trade for a Campanula gaganica seedling. I hope you can find something that interests you from my trade list.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

o

Ruth, would love one if your Aquilegia rockii. I can bring you another monarda or something else from my list. Let me know so I can dig...days are getting shorter now!!
Susan :-)

o

HI,

Sorry for not getting back to you all- Teresa, Susan, and Joy (?) sooner. I've not been on gardenweb the past few days. I can bring the plants you want, take a look at my list and see if there is anything else of interest, or if you happen to have anything I'm looking for, thanks.

Ruth

o

Hello Ruth, I would love your Semiaquilegia, a Campanula garganica seedling, and Aquilegia atrata. What beauties!! Please check my list (michelelee)I also have tons of pots I can bring in various sizes. (I will even scrub them out!) Please let me know. Thanks, Michele

o

Ruth,
If you still get this message, I would love some 2 gallon pots if you have any.
I can bring you some fresh Arisaema consanguineum seed and a start of epimedium pauciflorum
Thanks
Judy
jbracik (at) msn dot com

o

Hi Judy,

I will put in some pots for you, I think they are 2 gallon but I'm not sure of the exact size. I did measure the one gallon, and am estimating these as twice as large. I'd love the epimedium, thanks.

Ruth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here