Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michelelee_gw

HAVE: Please take these seeds off my hands!!!!!

michelelee
18 years ago

I will bring whatever you like to the Green Elephant. Don't be bashful. I have way too many!!! Please let me know by Friday afternoon so I have time to get them ready. Thanks!!! Michele

Comments (7)

• jesslovesreg
    18 years ago

Hi Michele,
    I would Love to have some of your seeds! I'm new to the PNW, and to gardening on my own as well - till now I had Mom's green thumb to guide me, which I'm hoping is hereditary ;) and I'm so excited to start my own balcony garden.
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the 'Green Elephant exchange' but I was wondering if you would be willing to do a trade through the mail if I would provide the 'sasbe'.
    Because I am a 'newbie' I don't have a thing to trade yet, but I do have plenty of silky Mexican thread which makes some great crochet doilies.
    Just in case this is possible or you're interested, my favorate seeds on your list are:
    Sweet Pea Cupani/Captain of the Blues mix
    Sweet pea mix
    Pansy 'Swiss Giants'
    Viola odorata 'Queen Charlotte'
    Cosmos 'White Albatross'
    Rose of Sharon, 9 color mix
    and the Wonder Egg .
    (I'm still new to the scientific names, but I recognized those ;)
    Please feel free to email or post and let me know. Also, how much postage I would need to send.
    Thanks so much in advance,
    Jess

• treepalm
    18 years ago

Hi Michele,
    Could you spare some of these?
    Alumroot
    Malva mix,zebrina,bibor felho,mystic merlin,mauritiana
    Hibiscus "texas Red'
    Thalictrum 'Lavender Mist'
    I don't have any seeds, but I'll bring you an extra rose, if you like.
    Teresa

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I would love some cyclamen, anemone, campanula carpatica, celosia, chives, and any tomatoes other than red or yellow varieties.

I'll have some white yarrow plants, a nice orange wildflower plant and some calendula and poppy seeds. You can have your pick.

Thank you!

Jacqueline

• greenelephant
    18 years ago

I hope you bring seeds to the Green Elephant.

Thanks,

Jim

• jesslovesreg
    18 years ago

Envelope is in the mailbox to be sent out on Friday :)
    Thanks again,
    Jess

• michelelee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

They are waiting for you Jess. Everyone else, they are packed and ready to go. Will be bringing extras also for anyone else. Michele

• ruth1
    18 years ago

HI,

I have more than enough seeds- I am bringing lots to the exchange, but would be interested in a few plants I've seen you mention in posts, though not in your exchange page, the Lobelia cardinalis 'Queen Victoria', creeping phlox, and Begonia grandis. I'll bring the plants you asked for. Thanks.

Ruth

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996