Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: a big thanks for jim for a great ge trade

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 2, 08 at 12:43

Thanks Jim! The Green Elephant was great, as usual. I came home with some great finds. Much more then I was intending to bring home, of course.
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: a big thanks for jim for a great ge trade

I'd like to add my and Don's thanks, too. It was a very good swap, and the weather was great. We didn't really want to bring anything home, but as usual, there were a few things we just couldn't resist. Thanks, again

o

Thanks for hosting yet another great plant trade. It was a wonderful trade, full of so many great plants and friends.
Didn't we luck out on the weather as well? Not a drop until my daughter and I were loading up to leave.

Thanks for the hot coffee too?

Bejoy

o

Jim, thanks again for hosting. It was a super trade and I am amazed how much I brought home. We definately lucked out with no rain although it did seem to be raining pine needles - but at least we didn't get wet! :)

o

YES! This was my first GE and I really enjoyed myself---thanks to Jim and the Church for hosting a fantastic event...
I met LOTS of new people and plants, and the weather was perfect---no rain at all until I was tucking the last of my new babies in the car.
Thanks to all of you who brought your plants, knowledge and gardening enthusiasm to the trade---YOU make these events so fun.
See you in the spring!

~Lisa

o

Jim, Thank you for another great swap. I think it was the warmest to date. I had a lovely time and came home with some great plants. Thanks you to all the generous swappers also. (and to whomever put the Raspberry Canes in the free pile ;-) Michele

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here