Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For trade at Green Elephant - Peony, Trillium

Posted by toni98033 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 07 at 14:45

My goodness, is it November already? I am new to GW but have a couple gems to trade. I will be the one in the orange/red Jeep with my book open to figure out what all of your plants will look like in the spring!

There are only 2 things I know I want, but I'm not really a planner - more of a "hey, that's pretty" and find a place for it:
- Evergreen Clematis (aramandii clematis)
- Heuchera(sp?)
- Maybe another evergreen vine for the sun or part shade.

Here's what I will have tomorrow for trade -
- Gobs - Yellow Montebretia, George Davidson, the 2-3' kind
- 2 HUGE white dahlia mega bulbs. I mean that I have 3 bulb sets, all of them with 4-5 bulbs C and the white dahlia flowers are those huge ones
- Stargazer lilies C 4 pots with 3-4 bulbs in them
- ~20 Tigoridia Bulbs C
- ~20 Trileleia Bulbs -
- Columbine C either pink, blue, purple or red.
- Bleeding Heart
- Verbena bonariensis C 2 or 3 of these
- 10 peony bulbs WITH EYES - the huge deep red kind
- Trillium, yes trillium - a few small bulb/root sets

See you tomorrow!
Toni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For trade at Green Elephant - Peony, Trillium

Toni-
I am interested in a few of your trillium, some of the George Davidson and a peony or two. Have a look at my trade list and let me know if we can set up a trade. I also have two Heuchera that I could trade you that are not on my list. Thanks, Rachel

o

I am interested in your tigoridia bulbs. I have serveral different heucheras I can divide. What color are you looking for ? I have a lime green one, a caramel colored one, a reddish purple one, a green/silver one, etc. I would trade you several different kinds for the batch of your bulbs. I have to go to work now, but I will check the thread this evening when I get home. Let me know if you are interested. Oh, and my heucheras are named but I can't remember the names as I type I have to look at the tags in the garden.
I also have a baby passivlora vine. Please see my trade list.
Thanks!

o

I am also interested in your Yellow Montebretia, George Davidson, please take a look at my list and let me know if you are interested in anything.
Thanks, Carla

o

Toni,
Apart from what we talked about, could you set aside some Montbretia and some bulbs (whatever you can spare after your trade)) for a buddy of mine?
I am bringing you some nice stuff.
I better put baby to sleep and go out and dig dig dig.
-Shilpa

o

I will take a peony. I have tiger lilies or blue iris. Would that work at all? Thanks, Kelly

o

Yay! I wish I had started this sooner. Sorry for the rush.

Gals above, I will hold everything you asked for aside. I'm looking at your lists right now to figure out what to swap but since I have to look most of it up, I wanted to get this message out now.

Here's what's left -

- some Yellow Montebretia, George Davidson, the 2-3' kind.
- 2 HUGE white dahlia mega bulbs. I mean that I have 3 bulb sets, all of them with 4-5 bulbs C and the white dahlia flowers are those huge ones
- Stargazer lilies C 4 pots with 3-4 bulbs in them
- ~20 Trileleia Bulbs -
- Columbine C either pink, blue, purple or red.
- Bleeding Heart
- 4 - Verbena bonariensis 4 of these
- ~5 peony bulbs WITH EYES - the huge deep red kind

o

Hi Toni,
I'm interested in the dahlias if you find anything on my list. Thanks.
- Tom

Here is a link that might be useful: Tom's trade list

o
For Rachel

Rachel - I'd love some Yellow Corydalis and a hollyhock. A trillium, some George Davidson and some peony's have your name on them!

o

Hi Toni, What kind of bleeding heart do you have?

Thanks,

Susybell.

o
For Pixy

Pixy - the Tigoridia bulbs are yours! Since I had no idea there were so many Heuchera colors (I have the redish one) and after looking I now love them all, how about you decide which ones in your garden look like they'd like to be divded and surprise me? On your list, I (think) I like Campanula Takesiana and caryopteris and probably others too so I think we are good to go trade-wise. Whatever you think is fair. I will see you tomorrow!

o
Bleeding Heart

Susy - what kind of bleeding Heart... Umm. it's low - 1-2' high, busy green foliage and spreads like crazy even on top of the landscape fabric. It gets pinkish red and/or white flowers. Looking in my book, I would say it is the spectabilis.

My direct email is toni_fielder@hotmail.com if you want to chat.

o
For Carla

Carla - I have some Montebretia held aside for you (how much did you want?). I'd love your Rudbeckia, Stachys, or Gaillardia if they are still available. See you in the morning! Toni

o
For Kelly

Kelly - I've saved some peonys for you. A tiger lily is great (or not if you need to use it for another trade!). Toni

o
For Tom - Dahlias

Tom - I've saved a Dahlia for you and may bring some others if I get ambitious in the morning. Your trade list is great, I am sure we can swap. That corkscrew vine is intriguing. I sent you an email direct. See you in the AM. Toni

o

Kellycomposter- I'm interested in your tiger lilies. Have a look at my tradelist and let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks, Rachel

o
RE: HAVE: tigridia bulbs

Excellent! I have a caryopteris I will put your name on, as well as a campanula. I will go now in my night gardening outfit and get you some heucheras. Be careful! They are addictive!

If you have any of the peonies left, I would love to have one of those. I'm also interested in the Trilelia bulbs, although I cannot find them on Google. Basically, I love bulbs so if they are still available I would give them a go.
I will bring you several labeled Heuchera and I also have plants that are not listed on my trade list. See you tomorrow!!

o
For Rachel

Rachel, I'll take an iris, and a flamethrower if available and put you down for tiger lilies. See you soon! Kelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here