Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: thanks for Green Elephant trade

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 7, 09 at 15:43

Thanks Jim for putting on another fine Green Elephant trade. All plants were well watered, as well as all the participants!
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: thanks for Green Elephant trade

Jim, had lots of fun tredding water!!

o

Jim-

If you want that larger maple that I still have in my yard (same size as that other large one I brought) I'd be happy to dig it out for you- it eventually has to come out anyway- just let me know if you want it and we can coordinate. :)

o

Don and I would like to add our thanks for the trade. I swore I wouldn't bring anything home, but somehow ended up with some dahlia tubers anyway! Amazing. Jim, do you want me to have the Arbor Day trees sent to you again this year? Let me know, and if you do, I'll need your address again. Barb

o

Many thanks to Jim and everyone!

For those who left between 11:00 and 11:30, it stopped raining at 11:32.

Sooper-dooper thanks to the Bejoys, Kellycomposter, TreePalm and everyone else with whom I traded. I did end up with a few things that I forgot what they were by the time I got home. But they are wonderfull nonetheless!

See you all again in the spring!

pj

o

Another fine Green Elephant trading day! Rain or shine, it's a good time! Thanks to everyone for the great plants. Thanks to Jim, once again, for hosting!

o

It was awesome! I'm so glad we made it :-) Well worth the 100 mile drive!

Thank you so much to everyone who traded with us and to Jim for hosting and explaining everything to us Green Elephant newbies.

o

Thanks Jim! The GE is always something I look forward to...rain or shine :)

Thanks to all for all the wonderful plants! Kelly

o

Bejoy2 and I also wish to thank you for once again hosting a great trade...with lots of plants..great people and ...this time....plenty of rain. See you in January..

Bejoy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here