Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcrossnet

HAVE: a big thank you

dcrossnet
17 years ago

To Jim for setting up this wonderfull trade!!! And thank you to all my new friends who shared their babies and shared their planting tips. I will gladly keep you all posted regarding their progress.

Keep Dry.

Doris

Comments (4)

• nezbine
    17 years ago

I'd like to second that! Thanks very much to Jim and all the generous people who gave us the amazing collection of plants we came home with! I am so touched that some of you set things aside for me. I will be revisiting your "have" lists to try to recall what a few of them are. Ok, maybe more than a few. What fun! I am learning a lot, and only wish it hadn't been so mucky out so we could hang out more & learn more about you all. What I have learned already is that you are a fun, generous bunch. I look forward to seeing you in March, I'll have to figure out something trade-able for then. I have lots more lilacs if anyone wants one.
    Thanks again!
    Laura

• threekittygarden
    17 years ago

Our first Swap and we enjoyed so much. My sister, daughter and my grandchildren were soaked but it was a blast for us. Thank you Jim and thank you everybody. Rachelle(one of my grandchilden) is already planning to cut some lavender blossoms next year to give to everybody( I hope the lavenders will be in bloom then) so she will not be disappointed. She's excited and planning just how to put ribbons in the blooms. See you all next spring.
    Tita

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

It was good to see so many people especially since the weather was less than ideal. I managed not to fill the car this time! Which was good, because the weather didn't hold out for long today to let me plant them. I did get most everything in the ground and weeded a bit too.

Thank you to the folks who brought none plant items. I love the honey, worm tea, and even though I didn't get one the buckets looked so useful! I can't wait to try them! And I'm snacking on the cookies now. mmmmm!

I hope you all come to the spring elephant, I'll be bringing dahlia bulbs, blue fescua, and heuchera for sure.

Thanks Jim!

• sweetflowers
    17 years ago

I came very late.But Jim was generous as usual.

Many Thanks for putting this together every year!

Sangeeta

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions