2. Orange daylilies

3. Ladies mantle

4. White Shasta Daisy

5. Blue aster

6. Foxglove

7. Crocosmia-orange

8. Variety of herbs- Oregano, mint, Italian parsley, feverfew

9. For Rock garden - variety of sedum, irish moss, scotch moss, candy tuft

1. Variety of lavendars- English, munstead, french......

Sangeeta

Comments (8)

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I would love some candy tuft. Would you like coleus? I have a large almost black and a more common red/green one. I also have some unknown sedum that was sent to me from Pakistan.

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I would love some candy tuft. Would you like coleus? I have a large almost black and a more common red/green one. I also have some unknown sedum that was sent to me from Pakistan.

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sure, I have never tried coleus before. Would love to have a black one. Are you interested in anything else on my list.

Sangeeta

• ruth1
    18 years ago

Hi,

I will bring the sword and deer fern for you, along with Aquilegia varieties. I would love heathers if you can dig them, as you noted. I'd also be interested in your blue aster, and any extras you may have you noted for the rock garden, like sedum, irish moss, scotch moss, and candy tuft. Thanks.

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sounds good. I will definitely bring blue aster. I have a variety of sedums in my rock garden that I will bring. Will also bring Irish and scotch moss,candy tuft. Hopefully heathers too.

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Ruth,

Do you have any anemone rupicola still left, would love some if you ahve an extra.

Sangeeta

• ruth1
    18 years ago

Hi,

I will see if I have another Anemone rupicola, someone else already asked for the one I have potted. I grew quite a few from seed but only potted one up, the rest are out in the garden. If I can't locate one now, I'll bring one to a future trade for sure, but hope to locate one today or tomorrow AM. I will also bring the sword and deer fern, and have quite a fewkinds of Aquilegia for you, too. I look forward to whatever you can pot up, and hopefully heather. Thanks.

Ruth

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Hi Sangeeta,
    I am not sure if you got my email back saying I would bring you the campanula, lamium, forget-me-nots (blue and pink) and spiderwort. I think you might have your settings so that I can't email you back. If you get this in time :-) I would love your some of your:

White Shasta Daisy
    Blue aster
    candy tuft
    english lavender
    munstead lavender

If those are all spoken for or you don't get this message before you leave I can just get them at another trade, but I will still bring those you asked for. SEe you there,
    Susan

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax