2. Orange daylilies
3. Ladies mantle
4. White Shasta Daisy
5. Blue aster
6. Foxglove
7. Crocosmia-orange
8. Variety of herbs- Oregano, mint, Italian parsley, feverfew
9. For Rock garden - variety of sedum, irish moss, scotch moss, candy tuft
10. Variety of lavendars- English, munstead, french......

Sangeeta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Re:Have for Green elephant

I would love some candy tuft. Would you like coleus? I have a large almost black and a more common red/green one. I also have some unknown sedum that was sent to me from Pakistan.

o
candytuft

I would love some candy tuft. Would you like coleus? I have a large almost black and a more common red/green one. I also have some unknown sedum that was sent to me from Pakistan.

o

Sure, I have never tried coleus before. Would love to have a black one. Are you interested in anything else on my list.

Sangeeta

o

Hi,

I will bring the sword and deer fern for you, along with Aquilegia varieties. I would love heathers if you can dig them, as you noted. I'd also be interested in your blue aster, and any extras you may have you noted for the rock garden, like sedum, irish moss, scotch moss, and candy tuft. Thanks.

o

Sounds good. I will definitely bring blue aster. I have a variety of sedums in my rock garden that I will bring. Will also bring Irish and scotch moss,candy tuft. Hopefully heathers too.

o

Hi Ruth,

Do you have any anemone rupicola still left, would love some if you ahve an extra.

Sangeeta

o

Hi,

I will see if I have another Anemone rupicola, someone else already asked for the one I have potted. I grew quite a few from seed but only potted one up, the rest are out in the garden. If I can't locate one now, I'll bring one to a future trade for sure, but hope to locate one today or tomorrow AM. I will also bring the sword and deer fern, and have quite a fewkinds of Aquilegia for you, too. I look forward to whatever you can pot up, and hopefully heather. Thanks.

Ruth

o

Hi Sangeeta,
I am not sure if you got my email back saying I would bring you the campanula, lamium, forget-me-nots (blue and pink) and spiderwort. I think you might have your settings so that I can't email you back. If you get this in time :-) I would love your some of your:

White Shasta Daisy
Blue aster
candy tuft
english lavender
munstead lavender

If those are all spoken for or you don't get this message before you leave I can just get them at another trade, but I will still bring those you asked for. SEe you there,
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here