Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: freebie plants for ge

Posted by drtdgr z8PNWTacoma (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 1, 07 at 19:42

I can dig up some catmint 'Walker's Low', coreopsis 'Moonbeam', clary sage (Blue), geranium 'Stanhoe' and a purple geranium whose name escapes my memory if anyone is interested.

I also have carex buchanii (sp?) to give away. It's brown.

I have some Ribes 'Icicle', phorium 'Red Sensation', and 1 Joe Pye weed 'Chocolate' to trade.

See everyone soon, Susan (drtdgr)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: freebie plants for ge

Nothing right now to trade (dahlias in the Spring) but would love the coreopsis if available.

Christine

o

I would love some carex buchanii.

o

Susan,
May I please have some of the Phormium and the Joe Pye Weed?
Let me know what I can offer you.

_Shilpa

o

Susan,
I am interestd in your carex buchanii, Ribes'Icicle' and 'Red Sensation.' Have a look at my list and let me know if you would like to trade. Rachel

o

Chris, I will bring the coreopsis for you. No trade needed.

Carla, I have your name on the carex.

Shilpa, I would love some of the dwarf hamelin and some black eyed susans for the phorium and Joe Pye.

Rachel, I'm bringing carex, Ribes and the phorium for you. I'll take the verbena and montbretia. Thanks! Susan

o

Hi drtdgr,
Oh, I would also love some Clary Sage, I don't know how I missed it the first time....You are down for the Russian Sage.
Thanks, Carla

o

Susan
i can bring you some lady ferns and something woodlandish--any requests?, for the stanhoe geranium and a start of coreopsis.
PNWJudy

o

• Posted by drtdgr z8PNWTacoma (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 2, 07 at 14:46

No problem, Judy. I was just thinking I need some more ferns.

Ferns and I believe you have some extra pots? will be fine.

Susan

o

Susan,
Have you down for 2 verbena and 1 montbretia. Rachel

o

Susan,
I just realized I don't think I have anything listed by the name of Montbretia. Where did you see it at? Is there something else you would like? Rachel

o

Susan,
I am such a dork! Hello, earth to Rachel Montbretia = Crocosmia. Can you tell I'm running around with my head cut off trying to get organized for tomorrow! I will put your name on some "Flamethrower."

o

Susan,
I just dug up the "dwarf" (hee hee)Hamelen and BE Susans for you.
See you in the morning
-Shilpa

o

Hi Susan,
If you still have some of the stanhoe geranium, could you share me some?
thank you.
Tita

o

Susan, I see you were asking about Fatsia? I have a huge fatsia which usde to be a houseplant until it outgrew its pot and I threw it out in the yard. That was many years ago and it has grown to be about 15' X 15'; it is now in bloom and has made many babies. Is this what you are interested in?

Sorry I'm a bit late on this one...

Christine

o

hi Susan
if you have coreopsis 'Moonbeam and phorium, I would love to get some. thanks

o

• Posted by drtdgr z8PNWTacoma (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 3, 07 at 11:32

Three kitty, I have a geranium with your name on it.

Purplelotus, I have a small plant of Moonbeam and a phorium for you.

Christine, yes, please bring the fatsia baby! See you, Susan

o

Eek! I got lost and came in at 11:00, found some of the people I had trades with, and then went to brugmansia class. My apologies to everyone I missed. I will overwinter the plants and hopefully we can meet in the spring. Sorry! Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here