Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bunny56lbc

HAVE: American Yellow Lotus for spring trades

bunny56lbc
18 years ago

I'll have several American Yellow lotus tubers.

Would like to trade for water lilie's I don't have or other Lotus's.

Thx Bonnie

Comments (16)

• mammaofive
    18 years ago

Would you consider for postage? I would love to try my hand at lotus but don't have any lillies to barter with. This is my second year at ponding. Please let me know I can do paypal!

THX!

• snowdogmama
    18 years ago

bunny, you have an email.

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

mymimi43
    U didn't leave any messages with the email.

I still have lotus tubers left to trade. They will be ready around the last of Febuary - middle of March.

Let me know what u have to trade.
    Thx Bonnie

• teddcandy
    18 years ago

I have a water Lilly if it survied the winter. It is a white with a yellow center. It was really beautiful last year was blooming every morning. In deep water for winter. ALso have hostas, monkey grass, vinca for trade. We have always dreamed of a lotus plant. They are like houses every time we look at one it is just outside of our price range.

Thanks,

Tedd & Candy Beck
    311 Monath Road
    Richmond, VA 23236-2953

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi,
    I might do a trade I do love Hostas.
    What kind of Hostas do u have?
    Bonnie

• lokigal92
    18 years ago

Hi, I am going to have Russian Red and Grand Slam lotus for trade if you are interested. Will you have any Green Maiden to trade? Let me know if your interested.

Donna

• zanna1
    18 years ago

Would you be interested in trading for Insignis Pink Brugmansia? I have a few other varieties as well. Let me know what you think :)

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:685132}}

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Zannal,
    I'm not intersted in trading for Insignis, Sorry.
    Bonnie

• nanahanna
    18 years ago

Bonnie, I am hoping to have some divisions of Black Prince and Electra...I didn't see them on your list...and I would love a lotus tuber! Please let me know and I will keep an eye on my tropicals (they are in a friend's greenhouse) for divisions for you.

Thanks!
    Nanahanna

• njoynit
    18 years ago

I'd like a lotus for one of my other ponds I'm doing this year.I didn't see anything you wanted off your list.Maybe look mine over.

Here is a link that might be useful: my page

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I still have a few lotus tubers left.
    Bonnie

• elda
    18 years ago

Hello Bonnie,

I have several hardy waterllys to trade but he problem right now is that my pond is frozen. Every year they come back bigger and better than the year before. I have white , yellow and I have a realy big pink waterlily. The leaves are mottled I'm sorry I don't know the names of them but I'd make it worth your while. I also have a ton of perennials. plnk

Kathleen

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Kathleen,
    What kind of Perennials do u have ?
    Bonnie

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    18 years ago

All the American tubers are spoken for.
    Thanks all
    Bonnie

• gardenpondgirl
    9 years ago

I have Colorado lilies, white and a new one with burgundy leaves, told it is probably a pink or red lily. I have lotus in so many colors as starters from seeds but hoping to get a tuber that is yellow and hardy here just to check the difference. I am doing well with my babies.

• matherfish
    9 years ago

Bonnie, will you be dividing the lotus next year? I am interest in trading for a Lutea. I have lost mine. I have lilies, lotuses and marginal.
    Frank

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional