Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: American Yellow Lotus for spring trades

Posted by bunny56lbc z6 OH (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 26, 06 at 12:49

I'll have several American Yellow lotus tubers.
Would like to trade for water lilie's I don't have or other Lotus's.
Thx Bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: American Yellow Lotus for spring trades

Would you consider for postage? I would love to try my hand at lotus but don't have any lillies to barter with. This is my second year at ponding. Please let me know I can do paypal!

THX!

o

bunny, you have an email.

o

mymimi43
U didn't leave any messages with the email.

I still have lotus tubers left to trade. They will be ready around the last of Febuary - middle of March.

Let me know what u have to trade.
Thx Bonnie

o

I have a water Lilly if it survied the winter. It is a white with a yellow center. It was really beautiful last year was blooming every morning. In deep water for winter. ALso have hostas, monkey grass, vinca for trade. We have always dreamed of a lotus plant. They are like houses every time we look at one it is just outside of our price range.

Thanks,

Tedd & Candy Beck
311 Monath Road
Richmond, VA 23236-2953

o

Hi,
I might do a trade I do love Hostas.
What kind of Hostas do u have?
Bonnie

o

Hi, I am going to have Russian Red and Grand Slam lotus for trade if you are interested. Will you have any Green Maiden to trade? Let me know if your interested.

Donna

o

Would you be interested in trading for Insignis Pink Brugmansia? I have a few other varieties as well. Let me know what you think :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Mother plant

o

Zannal,
I'm not intersted in trading for Insignis, Sorry.
Bonnie

o

Bonnie, I am hoping to have some divisions of Black Prince and Electra...I didn't see them on your list...and I would love a lotus tuber! Please let me know and I will keep an eye on my tropicals (they are in a friend's greenhouse) for divisions for you.

Thanks!
Nanahanna

o

• Posted by njoynit Z8b Coastal ~seclude (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 24, 06 at 10:50

I'd like a lotus for one of my other ponds I'm doing this year.I didn't see anything you wanted off your list.Maybe look mine over.

Here is a link that might be useful: my page

o

I still have a few lotus tubers left.
Bonnie

o

Hello Bonnie,

I have several hardy waterllys to trade but he problem right now is that my pond is frozen. Every year they come back bigger and better than the year before. I have white , yellow and I have a realy big pink waterlily. The leaves are mottled I'm sorry I don't know the names of them but I'd make it worth your while. I also have a ton of perennials. plnk

Kathleen

o

Kathleen,
What kind of Perennials do u have ?
Bonnie

o

All the American tubers are spoken for.
Thanks all
Bonnie

o

I have Colorado lilies, white and a new one with burgundy leaves, told it is probably a pink or red lily. I have lotus in so many colors as starters from seeds but hoping to get a tuber that is yellow and hardy here just to check the difference. I am doing well with my babies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here