Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pinusresinosa

wanted: have: blyxa japonica, rotala magenta, nano marimo

pinusresinosa
12 years ago

I just finished cleaning out my nano that was busting at the seams with growth and I think it's time to try some new stuff if I can. I'd set up another tank to move this stuff, but I'm limiting myself to the one tank that I have and no more.

I have five Blyxa japonica, three nano marimo (they're not regular marimo. these are smaller and have a different texture), and I'm willing to tear up all of the rooted rotala magenta that I have and mail it. The rotala I just trimmed, but it's spreading and has a really great root system right now and I think it needs a bigger tank. There's at least 20 stems of rotala, averaging about 3-4 inches in height. There's also 2 dwarf sag. These will not be snail free unfortunately, thanks to a purchase of some mosses on aquabid that didn't last. However, everything is way too healthy and thriving on decent lighting, eco complete, and snail/shrimp poop.

I am happy to trade for glossostigma elatinoides- that's it for aquatic plants. Otherwise, I'd be happy to trade for these seeds:

-Brugmansia

-Ornamental tree seeds hardy in my zone (4b)

-wild impatiens

-ornamental grasses (bonus if they're hardy in my zone)

-gourds

-melons

-squash

Or if you have something else that you think is cool, I might think so too.

Thanks!

(I'll update this thread when these plants are gone, so if you don't see the update, I haven't finalized a trade yet and are welcome to contact me.)

Sponsored