Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: starting over again! can we trade in may???

Posted by missa z5MA (standswwolves1@aol.com) on
Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 12:50

Hi Everyone! Its been a while since ive visited here. I did last year in perennial plants and started a few trades, but i had a heck of a time trading last year. Some good folks sent me a trade and i was unable to send my part because my water garden was being built professionally and it was a disaster.I guess i bit off more than i could chew. I have the plants for those people and i thank them so much for being so kind and patient with me. To those people, i will be contacting you in may to let you know i will be sending my part soon. Goodness i feel bad. Usually i have a good rep, but this time i messed up. The worst part is that im sure the plants i bought and traded for will die as i fell sick and didnt have the time to plant them before the snow started flying. sigh.
So im starting anew. I have no idea what aquatic plants if any that i will have to trade with, possibly none as ithe ones i dug up never got planted.IM sure they froze. However i will have other perennials to offer if someone would be so kind as to trade with me. I am working on updateing my page so that i can be more current with my offerings. thanks ahead of time!
Missy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: starting over again! can we trade in may???

If you would like I am pretty sure I will have the following to trade: water celery, yellow water iris - iff not I have seed) and possibly a pale yellow hardy water lily (I have to dig mine up and check come this may). As far as trades go .. I am always up for part sun/shade/woodland ... well anything for a small space garden or container. Surprise me.
Just send me an email kin2mice@yahoo.com as I sometimes don't watch postings.

Good luck
Mouse
aka Rebecca

o
RE: wanted: starting over again! can we trade in may???

Rebecca, Kin2mice:
I will be emailing you soon. Thank you for contacting me!

TO OTHERS: I HAVE COMPLETED MY UPDATING UNTIL I KNOW WHAT I HAVE>>>>COME MAY> THANK YOU!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here