Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

wanted: starting over again! can we trade in may???

missa
15 years ago

Hi Everyone! Its been a while since ive visited here. I did last year in perennial plants and started a few trades, but i had a heck of a time trading last year. Some good folks sent me a trade and i was unable to send my part because my water garden was being built professionally and it was a disaster.I guess i bit off more than i could chew. I have the plants for those people and i thank them so much for being so kind and patient with me. To those people, i will be contacting you in may to let you know i will be sending my part soon. Goodness i feel bad. Usually i have a good rep, but this time i messed up. The worst part is that im sure the plants i bought and traded for will die as i fell sick and didnt have the time to plant them before the snow started flying. sigh.

So im starting anew. I have no idea what aquatic plants if any that i will have to trade with, possibly none as ithe ones i dug up never got planted.IM sure they froze. However i will have other perennials to offer if someone would be so kind as to trade with me. I am working on updateing my page so that i can be more current with my offerings. thanks ahead of time!

Missy

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?