Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: hard to find aqutic plant seed.

Posted by missa z5MA (wgplantlady@aol.com) on
Sun, Feb 12, 06 at 13:31

Hi there ! Here are some neat and some hard to find aquatic pond/bog plant seeds im offering for trade! Im looking for items on MY WISH LIST. Any offers may be considered but at this time ive got more seed to grow than i know what to do with, so im going to have to be picky.

* Acorus calmus, giant sweet flag (5 trades)
* Iris Versicolor
* Typha latifloia Variegata( varigated cattail) (5+ trades)
* Typha..a madium sized slender cattail (5+ trades)
* Mimulus ringens, purple monkey flower (3 trades)

Contact me direct! Missa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: hard to find aqutic plant seed.

i am new: i just signed up and this is my first post. i do not know what you want, but i would like some mimulous seeds. my email is mattyo500@yahoo.com
matthew

o

Hi, I am interested in the
Typha latifloia Variegata( varigated cattail) (5+ trades) seed. Do you have any other cattails that they could have crossed with? Check out my trade list. I have fresh seeds that are not on my list also. I don't mind trading a plant for mulitple batches of seeds.

o

I am willing to pay shipping if you want to send me some seeds. Email me at hheath2814@aol.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here