Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindamarie_gw

HAVE: Minature Rosette Water Hyacinths

lindamarie
16 years ago

These are adorable clumping WH with the same lovely orchid type flowers as the BIG wild things.

I can send a box full. They are just greening up from the Winter, so I can fit many small plants in a box

Looking for different land plants and some water plants

Open to offers.

I will also send for postage.

Comments (35)

• eloise_ca
    16 years ago

I would love a box for postage, unless you find something of interest in my trade page. My WH didn't survive the winter, which goes to show how much are weather has changed!

• trudy_gw
    16 years ago

Sent you an email

Thanks
    Blessings to you :)

• kaysbelle
    16 years ago

Lindamarie:
    I would love a box of water hyacinths - I got some from you last year and they were wonderful. They are not winter hardy here and did not survive in the basement. I can send postage to you right away. Thanks.
    Kaysbelle

• hailie419
    16 years ago

I would love some for postage, can do paypal or send postage to you, I got some from you last year, but they didnot overwinter. Please let me know & THANKS

• kbeagle1
    16 years ago

If you have any left I would love some too!

• gmabennett
    16 years ago

I would love some of your minis. Please let me know how much and where to send postage. Thanks so much!!

• watersprite
    16 years ago

I'd love to trade w/you. I have a tropical lily Albert Greenburg (small tuber) and an unknown nightblooming lily (small tuber), I also have hardy lily Joey Tomic (sp?, Colorado and possibly Attraction. I also have lizard's tail, arrow arum, coontail, passiflora blue crown, native honeysuckle and wisteria. that's all I can think of right now.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks, Brenda

• chrisrobt
    16 years ago

Lindamarie, if you have any left, I would love a box full; I could send postage or perhaps you'd be interested in some named varieties of dahlias?

Christine

• fable
    15 years ago

If you have any left I would love some. I have:
    Siberian iris
    SultanÂs Ruby
    Welsanshatz
    I also have some named daylilies, will have to see if all are available!
    Archwell
    Aztec Gold
    Blackberry Candy
    Black Eyed Stella
    Black Magic
    Cantique
    Chicago Blackout
    Chicago Royal Robes
    Chorus Line
    Crimson Pirate
    Darrell
    Dominic* (Williams Â84)
    Etched Eyes new have not seen it bloom, bought at local daylily society sale
    Exotic Echo
    Flying Carpet new have not seen it bloom, bought at local daylily society sale
    Gentle Shepherd
    Golden Prize
    Great Scott
    Hamlet
    Hobbit
    Honky Tonk Dream
    Joyful Journey
    Little Business
    Little Grapette
    Infinity
    Louise Manelis
    Love Those Eyes
    Lullabye Baby
    Merry Christmas
    Nashville Star (Daylily Discounters)
    PandoraÂs Box
    Peach Whisper new have not seen it bloom, bought at local daylily society sale
    Persian Market* Munson RW 69) $5
    Prairie Blue Eyes
    PriscillaÂs Rainbow
    Red Magic
    Royal Garnet (Wild Â68) $4
    Siloam Flower Girl
    Silverado new have not seen it bloom, bought at local daylily society sale
    Strawberry Candy
    Streaker
    Summer Wine
    Viewpoint new have not seen it bloom, bought at local daylily society sale
    Wineberry Candy
    Thanks, Lynne

• nomadbrad
    15 years ago

I would love a box of mini's for postage or t for dwf cattail.

• sprite331
    15 years ago

Would love to receive the hyacinths through postage if you still have them available. LMK, thanks.

• whitetigger27
    15 years ago

I would love some water hyacinths if you have some left. I have some white water lillies if you are interested or if not would you send for postage? LMK

Heather

• mcj3157
    15 years ago

I'd love a box of hyacinth for postage or can send some dwarf cattials or some acorus sprigs as a trade.

PLMK,
    Mark

• lindamarie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

If I have received your postage your box will probably arrive tomorrow.

I still have plenty of these adorable plants for eveyone.

I request a addressed sticky label because some people do not write their address so I, or the PO can read it!

I am sending out flat rate priority boxes for $8.95 postage.

Please e mail me for my land addy.

Thanks

Lin

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

• sprite331
    15 years ago

linda,
    I needed to place my request for info again as far as receiving them for postage. 15 yr old has informed me that she's been taking it upon herself to do mail cleaning the last few days :( and I'm not sure if you may have responded. Sorry for the inconvience. Thanks

• jodie
    15 years ago

Hi Lindamarie if you still have some for postage I would love to receive them. thank you Jodie

• mybusyfamily6
    15 years ago

I would love some for postage if you still have some

Darla

• lindamarie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Darla....I can't send you a e mail. Please go to your member page and change your preferences. Send me a e mail directly

Kharisma@juno.com

• lokigal92
    15 years ago

I would be interested in getting some for postage if you still have some.
    petlover

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Sent you an email!
    Thanks,
    Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• gardenpoppy
    15 years ago

I too would love some for postage. Do you still have some left?
    Theresa

• michellelee4
    15 years ago

Hi Linda, do you still have any of the mini rosette water hyacinth left? If so, I would love some, I don't have plants to trade but I do have some seeds and will be adding more soon, will also be willing to do for postage. Please let me know. Thank you and have a great week!

• lindamarie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have sent out 5 boxes last week and 4 boxes Tuesday.

I wish I could send out 25 boxes!

If you have not heard from me please send me another message. I had e mail issues. I believe that is fixed now. I lost my in box, address book and folders.

Flat Rate Priority has increased to $9.80 a box. This is still the best plant bargain on GW. I carefully pack these boxes with many young plants. These palnts are sold at a local nursery for $5 each.

So do not miss out. Send me a addressed sticky label, a note for Rosettes and stamps for the priority flat rate postage. And if you have extra, a pkt of seeds would be appreciated.

HAPPY WATER GARDENING!

LIN

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Hi, do you have any of the mini's left. I would be glad to send postage. Thanks, Sonja

• ohiopond4me
    15 years ago

If you have any of these left I would be interested, I dont have much to offer in the way of trades, could offer a few packs of assorted flower seeds left over,,let me know thanks steph

• ohiopond4me
    15 years ago

Linda, my package went out today, I cant tell you how much I appreciate it, I hope the packs of seeds are ok, not much just a few I had left over,,,thanks again steph

• lindamarie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I would love to bless some more GW ponders with a box of these lovely plants

• david5061
    15 years ago

Hi, Lindamarie! How great to see another Dave Ramsey fan out there, lol!!! If you still have any to spare for postage, I'd sure love to have some. Would you accept Paypal? Please email me at david5061@yahoo.com. Thanks very much! (David)

• plf333
    15 years ago

Hi, I too would like some of your water plants,for postage,(is it still $9.80?) if you still have some. Please e-mail me at starletta@frontiernet.net Thanks Peg

• azcopperpenny
    15 years ago

Hi Lin, I was wondering if you'd had a chance to send mine out yet? Thanks.
    Penny

• gmltw
    15 years ago

Hello,
    I am new to this trading over the internet thing but it sounds really great. I would like to get some of those Hyacinth from you if you still have some. Any amount at all will do because I am sure they will multiply on their own.

I do not have any plants to share but I do have seeds. Probably not anything that someone else doesn't already have though but you never know. Just let me know what you would like and I'll try and see if I can come up with it. I am not sure how this works so please just let me know what I need to do.

Thanks, Gary

• ahandymam
    15 years ago

Would you be interested in trading a pale peachy pink butterfly ginger (hed.) for some of your mini wh? I have enough to send you several root cuttings.

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

If Linda is out of her mini Rosette WH, I have some for postage. Linda was so very generous back in April with her WH that I now have extras if anyone needs some. Of course, this is provided she has told you she is out for now. Blessings.

• ahandymam
    15 years ago

I havn't heard from Linda. Maybe she is out for the season.
    I'll give her a little more time but I would like some. Could you tell me what the postage would be and how you would prefer payment? If I she doesn't respond in a few more days I'll take you up on your offer.

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

AHM, don't know if it depends on zip code, but usually I mail plants out at $4.80 (1# priority mail), $9.80 (flat rate box) or $12.95 (larger flat rate box).

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!