Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindamarie_gw

have: are you ready for floaters?

lindamarie
17 years ago

I will send a flat rate priority box stuffed with Rosettes or a small priority box with a few, your choice.

You need these plants if you have a pond. They are also cute in a water feature. Lovely lavender flowers that look like orchids.

You will need to send me a priority stamp a addressed sticky label and a note for Rosettes.

A pkt of seeds would be appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

Comments (29)

• marytoten
    17 years ago

Would like to have some of your water plants.Lost mine last year.I will see if I have some seeds for you. Mary

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Will you still have some available in 6 weeks? Still 3" of ice on my pond, but I'm looking for dwarf floaters. My pond is only 5'x5'.
    Thanks, S

• lost024
    17 years ago

hello would love some plants and I would love to do postage and send you some sseds I could but them in my water garden now i live in north carolina so Our weather is fine please just send me your info thank you

• virginiaorchid
    17 years ago

I would likesome of your plants if they are still available. send me your address and I think i can come up with somthing special for you. By the way where do you live now?
    Adam

• sher03
    17 years ago

Hello, I would love some floaters if you still have any left! Please let me know. Look at my seed list to see if anything interest you. Thanks, Sherri

• mandyb
    17 years ago

I am planting my first water garden this spring and would love a couple plants if you have any left. I won't be setting it up for at least another month though. I am growing Old German tomatoes this year. I would be happy to share some seeds with you. I'll be growing some other heirloom toms too that you might be interested in. Please email me. Thanks so much.
    mandy

• sandie66
    17 years ago

I am in need of any kind of pond plants/flowers. I have nothing to trade though. What do I need to do to get a few plants from you???

• mastino
    17 years ago

Hi,

I have tons of seed packets for traid for water plants please email me :) mastinokennels@rtelco.net

• whitetigger27
    17 years ago

Hi Lindamarie,

I would love some hyacinths in a week or two. Would you be able to keep them till the middle of April and I will send the postage and seeds right away. What seeds are you looking for. Let me know. Thank you Heather

• jodie
    17 years ago

Hi Lindamarie if you have any more I would love some let me know . Thank you Jodie

• fable
    17 years ago

If you have any more I would like a small priority box. My pond is quite small. Please send your address if you have them and I will send a stamp. Thanks. Lynne

• handymama1
    17 years ago

I need water hyacinths anytime; will be glad to trade for an assortment of seeds.

• anothersusan
    17 years ago

do you have any More left? I would love to have some! I don't need a lot, just a few. Any particular seeds you still want? Susan

• mycatsbc
    17 years ago

Do you have any left? I would love to have some if you do let me know what type of seeds you want vegetable/flowers?

Theresa

• lindamarie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I surely have enough Rosettes for about 100 flat rate boxes.

I did not receive the previous messages to my private mailbox.

I will e you after Church.

Thanks

• whitetigger27
    17 years ago

Hi Lindamarie:

I tried emailing you previously but it must not have gone through. Do you have any water hyacinths let for postage and a packet of seeds. What kind of seeds are you looking for? Let me know.

Heather

• debby_ky
    17 years ago

Hi Just saw your posting. I would love to have a small priority box. Please let me know if you still have any. I don't have any seeds. Please contact me at mcdonj@logantele.com and let me know what I need to do to get some of your plants.
    Thank you
    Debby

• pedsnurse1
    17 years ago

Hi Lindamarie,
    Do you still have the rosettes and hyacinths? My email is marcusmills@bellsouth.net

• tonyajb5253
    17 years ago

I am new to having a pond and would love to have some floaters...do u still have some and how much for the postage and all?

Tonya
    tjb5253@comcast.net

• tpruitt1971
    17 years ago

Hi, I would love to have some rosettes, please email me at:
    tpruitt@consolidated.net and let me know what I need to do.
    Thanks!!!
    Tammy

• lenaky
    17 years ago

I'd love some too I'll try emailing you
    thanks

• ellie_mae
    17 years ago

Hello,
    I would love some WH, I have would love to send some daylilly seeds if you are interested. The parent plant is"Spacecoast Starburst"
    Thanks,
    Ellie_Mae

• sheepie58
    17 years ago

If you have any left I would love to have some water hyacinths I can send you quite a few packs of seeds

Thanks
    Bessie

• ceebeesky
    17 years ago

Add me to the list of those wanting floaters. I live in Michigan so really do not have anything to trade. Stuff is just starting to wake up from a long winter's rest.

Let me know what to do if you have plants available.

Thanks,
    CeeBeeSky

• dooman
    17 years ago

Please I would like some floater's for my pond. I would like to know what seed's you would like.
    Please let me know how much postage you would like.
    I hope you have some left.

• colopond
    17 years ago

Do you have any floaters left? I have just put in a small pond (actually 2 small ponds) and don't have anything to trade. Am trying to landscape my 50x75 ft yard from scratch, it had nothing but weeds. I will gladly send postage.

• amsoniared
    16 years ago

I would like a large box of the hyacinths. I would certainly be willing to send a land perennial or two for them. I have a lot of plants- grasses, sedums, semps, vines, hostas, daylilies and I do have a mix of hardy waterlilies. If you do not want plants, though, please let me know if you don't and I will send the priority label for you.

• luv2gardenil
    16 years ago

Do you have any of these left?
    thanks

• kellysgarden
    16 years ago

hi do you have any left? my sister has been wanting pond plants. plmk.kelly

Sponsored