Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: are you ready for floaters?

Posted by lindamarie 8 MS (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 07 at 10:54

I will send a flat rate priority box stuffed with Rosettes or a small priority box with a few, your choice.

You need these plants if you have a pond. They are also cute in a water feature. Lovely lavender flowers that look like orchids.

You will need to send me a priority stamp a addressed sticky label and a note for Rosettes.

A pkt of seeds would be appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: are you ready for floaters?

Would like to have some of your water plants.Lost mine last year.I will see if I have some seeds for you. Mary

o

Will you still have some available in 6 weeks? Still 3" of ice on my pond, but I'm looking for dwarf floaters. My pond is only 5'x5'.
Thanks, S

o

hello would love some plants and I would love to do postage and send you some sseds I could but them in my water garden now i live in north carolina so Our weather is fine please just send me your info thank you

o

I would likesome of your plants if they are still available. send me your address and I think i can come up with somthing special for you. By the way where do you live now?
Adam

o

Hello, I would love some floaters if you still have any left! Please let me know. Look at my seed list to see if anything interest you. Thanks, Sherri

o

• Posted by mandyb z6 Buffalo, NY (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 25, 07 at 16:55

I am planting my first water garden this spring and would love a couple plants if you have any left. I won't be setting it up for at least another month though. I am growing Old German tomatoes this year. I would be happy to share some seeds with you. I'll be growing some other heirloom toms too that you might be interested in. Please email me. Thanks so much.
mandy

o

I am in need of any kind of pond plants/flowers. I have nothing to trade though. What do I need to do to get a few plants from you???

o

Hi,

I have tons of seed packets for traid for water plants please email me :) mastinokennels@rtelco.net

o

Hi Lindamarie,

I would love some hyacinths in a week or two. Would you be able to keep them till the middle of April and I will send the postage and seeds right away. What seeds are you looking for. Let me know. Thank you Heather

o

• Posted by jodie michigan (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 0:40

Hi Lindamarie if you have any more I would love some let me know . Thank you Jodie

o

• Posted by fable NY, LI Z7 (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 15:03

If you have any more I would like a small priority box. My pond is quite small. Please send your address if you have them and I will send a stamp. Thanks. Lynne

o

I need water hyacinths anytime; will be glad to trade for an assortment of seeds.

o

do you have any More left? I would love to have some! I don't need a lot, just a few. Any particular seeds you still want? Susan

o

Do you have any left? I would love to have some if you do let me know what type of seeds you want vegetable/flowers?

Theresa

o

I surely have enough Rosettes for about 100 flat rate boxes.

I did not receive the previous messages to my private mailbox.

I will e you after Church.

Thanks

o

Hi Lindamarie:

I tried emailing you previously but it must not have gone through. Do you have any water hyacinths let for postage and a packet of seeds. What kind of seeds are you looking for? Let me know.

Heather

o

Hi Just saw your posting. I would love to have a small priority box. Please let me know if you still have any. I don't have any seeds. Please contact me at mcdonj@logantele.com and let me know what I need to do to get some of your plants.
Thank you
Debby

o

Hi Lindamarie,
Do you still have the rosettes and hyacinths? My email is marcusmills@bellsouth.net

o

I am new to having a pond and would love to have some floaters...do u still have some and how much for the postage and all?

Tonya
tjb5253@comcast.net

o

Hi, I would love to have some rosettes, please email me at:
tpruitt@consolidated.net and let me know what I need to do.
Thanks!!!
Tammy

o

I'd love some too I'll try emailing you
thanks

o

Hello,
I would love some WH, I have would love to send some daylilly seeds if you are interested. The parent plant is"Spacecoast Starburst"
Thanks,
Ellie_Mae

o

If you have any left I would love to have some water hyacinths I can send you quite a few packs of seeds

Thanks
Bessie

o

Add me to the list of those wanting floaters. I live in Michigan so really do not have anything to trade. Stuff is just starting to wake up from a long winter's rest.

Let me know what to do if you have plants available.

Thanks,
CeeBeeSky

o

Please I would like some floater's for my pond. I would like to know what seed's you would like.
Please let me know how much postage you would like.
I hope you have some left.

o

Do you have any floaters left? I have just put in a small pond (actually 2 small ponds) and don't have anything to trade. Am trying to landscape my 50x75 ft yard from scratch, it had nothing but weeds. I will gladly send postage.

o

I would like a large box of the hyacinths. I would certainly be willing to send a land perennial or two for them. I have a lot of plants- grasses, sedums, semps, vines, hostas, daylilies and I do have a mix of hardy waterlilies. If you do not want plants, though, please let me know if you don't and I will send the priority label for you.

o

Do you have any of these left?
thanks

o

hi do you have any left? my sister has been wanting pond plants. plmk.kelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here