umbrella palm

papyrus

yellow snowflake

white snowflake

hardy water lilies (unknown colors)

bog lily

azolla

floaters

I am interested in pond plants especially tropical lillies or lotus, or land plants, make an offer.

Thanks!

Kathy

Comments (11)

• mamabirrd
    19 years ago

Hi Kathy
    I have Pulmonaria, or Lungwort 'Mrs. Moon'. I'd love to trade for your yellow or white snowflake. Let me know, and thanks a bunch. ~mamabirrd

• BoggsR22
    19 years ago

Hi Kathy... I have some Lily of the valley commin up and some old time bleeding heart...... If your interested... I'd like to have some of the bog lily.... yellow iris... anything for the water like that!!! if your interested.... yell at me!! Thanks:):)
    Gina

• Lambruscati
    19 years ago

want snowlakes have named lotus tubers

• fable
    18 years ago

Please look at My Page and see if there is something you want. Thanks, Lynne

• bizykatbird
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Lynne,
    your email is blocked, and I couldn't respond directly. You need to email me direct, or unblock it on the members page so I can email you back. I would be interested in some of your daylilies. I don't have snowflakes left for trade, but still have some of everything else and taro as well. LMK
    Kathy

• TheMrAugie
    18 years ago

Hi Kathy,
    Great situation you have there in NC! I've only seen guinea fowl ONCE here in Monroe County, NY (near Rochester on Lake Ontario). My son left me here in the cold and now wouldn't move away from Charlotte for anything.

My 6'x8' pond is just open and the 2 goldfish need some parrot feather to romance in (blush) and raise a family in. I raised others successfully three years ago but lost them to the cold. Now they come indoors for the winter... I can trade ostrich fern if you're possibly interested. I'd cut them back and send only the roots, which has been successful in the past since they always come back. If you don't want the ferns maybe I could send some postage. Please LMK, John

• Sean_Whiting
    18 years ago

I would like some Azolla, would you be interested in my dwarf Ajuga 'Chocolate Chip'. Sean

• cooncafe
    18 years ago

i'm putting in another pond liner. one of my two ponds has a whole in it. so i replacing that one with a new and bigger pond liner. so far i have liner, fish, pumps, filter, and those things i call water lillies. but i don't know the name of them. they's from louisiana and mostly clog up things here and there. looks like a purple with yellow details orchard. someone tell me the name. i forgot. i once tried to plant aquatic plants in the ponds but the fish have dinner and i had no plants left. i think that maybe i need to get the plants started before the fish go in the new pond. i need instructions from here. i start digging the hole for the liner tomorrow. liner is here in about a week. i am buying some river rocks to put in it , i have the pump and will figure some kind of filter. so what is next?

• nanahanna
    18 years ago

Hi cooncafe...try posting this in the Discussions foroum...I think you will get more help with your new pond questions. This forum is for trading aquatic plants. Good luck. There are a whole bunch of experienced ponders on here who can help you.

Nanahanna

• hdmichelle
    18 years ago

hello i am interested in your umbrella palm, papyrus & taro
    I dont have much on my list right now, but will see what else i have and update it tomorrow night. I am just starting our here. have tons of waterplants but very little land stuff. plmk Thanks!

• daylilyaddict
    18 years ago

Would love to trade for your floaters,snowflakes and bog lily. I'm trading garden flags, long burning, votives in little glass flowerpots in floral, fruit or food scents or potpourri. Would you be interested in any of these ??

Sponsored
Uncommon Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Turnkey Interior Design Studio in Loudoun County, VA