Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Pond Plants, The End Of April, Have Daylilies to tarde

Posted by nyvoices99 z5zip14830 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 05 at 13:27

Hi,
I will be looking for ANY & all pond plants the end of April first of May, I do NOT need the yellow water iris, Any other pond plant I am open for, Looking to do a few good trade's, I will have a better list of Daylilies available to trade closer to trading time, for a general idea of what I have you can see my trade list, However most pond plants are only an annual here in zone 5, so please take that in to consideration when viewing my Daylilies,

PLEASE ONLY POST TO THIS THREAD, Personal E-mail's will be deleted! Unless you have posted here as well, Hope everyone understands, :)Anita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Pond Plants, The End Of April, Have Daylilies to ta

Hey Anita,
I think we might of traded last year,or possibly the year before,(your e-mail address looks very firmilure)sorry, I'm not the best record keeper,and we did have a total computer crash last year too so if it was before that we lost all of those records. So if you remember us let us know! Either way we do have lots of pond plants for you,interested in perinials. Will e-mail you details,thanks
Terry.

o

Have tons of water iris (purple), water cannas (red), and pickrel rush. Interested in any daylilly except red/ orange.

Texas is a blommin' already, so they are HEARTY and good to go!

Rita

o

We traded 2 years ago, I have parrots feather, floating heart, lotus and water lilies. Kathy

o

I have hardy pink water lillies called Carnea (I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly). Light pink, burgundy leaves, heavy bloomer. I would really like to trade for daylillies.

o

Hi Rose Red,
You have mail :)

o

Hi, I just divided a pickerel rush last night and have a nice size division I can send to you. I would be happy to trade for a day lily of your choice, just not yellow. Thanks, and let me know Carol

o

Wow someone else with an addiction...I just started collecting day lilies I only have very few varieties-old fashion daylilies, blackeyed susan and yellow stella d'ora sp?. I mainly collect aquatics. I have over 150 different ones...including alot of varigated and tropical. I would love to do a large trade with you. I am open for any of your daylilies you can pick the lilies you send me...that would be fine.let me know if your interested in trading.thanks

o

Hi All,
I will get back to everyone, one way or the other, Right now I am very sick & not up to any trade's, Hope to be better by next week, Anita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here