Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

HAVE: will have in bulk the following:

missa
15 years ago

Soon ,now that the ice is starting to diminish off my pond... i will be able to trade several water plantain plants/bulbs. (warning: This is an invasive plant) though some love it for its foliage and flowering. Its ok as long as you cut off the spent flower stocks immediately after they flower...if you dont, you will be plucking babies for the rest of your life,lol. Also i will have a good number of Golden creeping Jenny ( Lysimachia Nummularia Aurea) I have used it in many places in my yard. It is good as a groundcover for chokeing out weeds and stopping erosion, and it adds a dramatic yellow hue to any landscape in full sun. You can use it as an aquatium blant in bunches and you can also pot it up and use it in the water garden as well. It is also good for flower boxes and planters, used to drape over the edges. I do believe i can trade either of these in bulk. I wont be able to trade these for atleast another few weeks and i havent been able to check on the water plantain yet but i know its there,lol. it always is,lol. and the golden creeping jenny is just wakeing up and isnt much to look at right now. I would like to trade either of or both of these in bulk for ANY of my wants! I have lots of wants,lol. please see my trade page! Missa

Sponsored