Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bunny56lbc

HAVE: Lotus tubers for trade

bunny56lbc
14 years ago

I divided my lotus's & will have some for trade..

would love to trade for some land plants ..., sedums,

daylilies , hostas ect .

I have these lotus's:

Perry's Giant Sunburst

Green Maiden

Charles Thomas

A few Shirmon

Thankyou bonnie

Comments (15)

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I also have Momo Botan & Baby Doll tubers

• cody_mi
    14 years ago

hi bonnie
    please take a look at my list, i should have several things you're looking for. i'd love to try
    momo botan
    baby doll
    green maiden
    charles thomas

• amsoniared
    14 years ago

Hi Bonnie,

I am interested in any Lotus tubers, as long as they're the large leaved varieties! I cast the leaves in cement, so I just want leaves and don't care that much for what color flowers it has (although I do have Perry's Giant). I have a trade list here or a new one on my trade page with pictures on my blog (check link).
    Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: NanciWorld

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I sent an email to both of u ....thank you!

• fernlady1559
    14 years ago

Bonnie, am interested in your momo baton. Will trade
    your choice of following lotus tubers: temple dancer, Asiatic ink, blue girl (just name, not blue),or silver
    trophy.
    Marie

• afishpond
    14 years ago

DO YOU STILL LOTUS TO TRADE I HAVE LAND PLANT IRIS YELLOW AND PURPLE ALSO SOME EASTER LILIES A LITTLE WHITE FLOWER THAT LIKE GRASS THATS BULBS AND SOME PARRET FREATHER RED AND GREEN STEM.

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

HI afishpond ,
    Yes , I still have lotus's for trade . What tuber's are U intersted in ?
    I would love to have some red stem parrots feather .
    bonnie

• bakermaker
    14 years ago

bonnie,
    I have all kinds of different hostas and types of day lilies would LOVE to trade for 1 of each different type of lotus you have. I have never done this so please bear with me. You can reach me @ r_incrovato@msn.com and I will get the names of the items I have.
    Thanks
    Rosemarie

• hightider
    14 years ago

Bonie sent you an emailbut have noy heard from you,would like to trade with you for four of your lotus,have all types of ground plants,some diferent ones are,Hyd. blushing bride endless sumer,varigated hyd,lace cap,all types of ornamental grases,day lilies,sedums,E E ,hardy water lilies,hycinths when they break dormancy,LOL Hoitider

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I sent out emails to Rosemarie & Walter (hightider). I try to asnwer everyone who posts about the tuber's.

thx much ,

bonnie

• carol123_2010
    14 years ago

Hi Bonnie, I have a small pond and would love to have a lotus any kind that will not get real big . I have pink and have white sedem plants also have green and white hostas also. The sedem we have here are called house leek and very hardy. Thank you

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Carol , I sent ya an email
    ty bonnie

• carol123_2010
    14 years ago

Bonnie I sent you an email It was sent on Friday.I will be glad to send another one. Let me know Thanks Carol

• dobbers
    14 years ago

Hey Bunny~ Have a lot of land plant stuff you may be interested in. I am looking for a baby doll lotus. Are they still around, lemmie know and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!!
    Corey

• bunny56lbc
    Original Author
    14 years ago

All the lotus tubers are now spoken for....Thank you !
    bonnie