Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lotus tubers for trade

Posted by bunny56lbc z6 OH (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 22, 10 at 20:23

I divided my lotus's & will have some for trade..
would love to trade for some land plants ..., sedums,
daylilies , hostas ect .

I have these lotus's:

Perry's Giant Sunburst
Green Maiden
Charles Thomas
A few Shirmon

Thankyou bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lotus tubers for trade

I also have Momo Botan & Baby Doll tubers

o

hi bonnie
please take a look at my list, i should have several things you're looking for. i'd love to try
momo botan
baby doll
green maiden
charles thomas

o

Hi Bonnie,

I am interested in any Lotus tubers, as long as they're the large leaved varieties! I cast the leaves in cement, so I just want leaves and don't care that much for what color flowers it has (although I do have Perry's Giant). I have a trade list here or a new one on my trade page with pictures on my blog (check link).
Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: NanciWorld

o

I sent an email to both of u ....thank you!

o

Bonnie, am interested in your momo baton. Will trade
your choice of following lotus tubers: temple dancer, Asiatic ink, blue girl (just name, not blue),or silver
trophy.
Marie

o

DO YOU STILL LOTUS TO TRADE I HAVE LAND PLANT IRIS YELLOW AND PURPLE ALSO SOME EASTER LILIES A LITTLE WHITE FLOWER THAT LIKE GRASS THATS BULBS AND SOME PARRET FREATHER RED AND GREEN STEM.

o

HI afishpond ,
Yes , I still have lotus's for trade . What tuber's are U intersted in ?
I would love to have some red stem parrots feather .
bonnie

o

bonnie,
I have all kinds of different hostas and types of day lilies would LOVE to trade for 1 of each different type of lotus you have. I have never done this so please bear with me. You can reach me @ r_incrovato@msn.com and I will get the names of the items I have.
Thanks
Rosemarie

o

Bonie sent you an emailbut have noy heard from you,would like to trade with you for four of your lotus,have all types of ground plants,some diferent ones are,Hyd. blushing bride endless sumer,varigated hyd,lace cap,all types of ornamental grases,day lilies,sedums,E E ,hardy water lilies,hycinths when they break dormancy,LOL Hoitider

o

I sent out emails to Rosemarie & Walter (hightider). I try to asnwer everyone who posts about the tuber's.

thx much ,

bonnie

o

Hi Bonnie, I have a small pond and would love to have a lotus any kind that will not get real big . I have pink and have white sedem plants also have green and white hostas also. The sedem we have here are called house leek and very hardy. Thank you

o

Hi Carol , I sent ya an email
ty bonnie

o

Bonnie I sent you an email It was sent on Friday.I will be glad to send another one. Let me know Thanks Carol

o
Looking to Trade

Hey Bunny~ Have a lot of land plant stuff you may be interested in. I am looking for a baby doll lotus. Are they still around, lemmie know and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!!
Corey

o

All the lotus tubers are now spoken for....Thank you !
bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here