Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: healthy snail free java moss

Posted by poizzuniv (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 07 at 22:48

I have LOADS of this stuff. I use it in my ponds and aquariums. Please check my trade page to see if you have anything I am looking for. Make offer for trade. I am reasonable.

Thank you,

Michael

poizzun_iv@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: healthy snail free java moss

I have some Amorphophallus konjac tubers to trade,and some hardy waterlilies. The waterlilies are from ponds that have snails in them though, so you may not want those.
I need java moss for my fish and shrimp to spawn in, but I got some a while back that had snails in it and had to break down my tanks to get rid of the snails. The snails eat so many eggs that it is a waste of time to try and breed anything.
Thanks

o

Please e-mail me about a trade.I am in need of some Java moss.I don't have anything on your want list though.

o

I don't have anything on your trade list but would love some of your moss for my 2 aquariums. Will you do postage? grammylady

o

Hello. Sorry for my delay in response. Please email me directly at poizzun_iv@yahoo.com

Yes, I can do postage if you have nothing to trade.

Thank you,
Michael

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here