Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Houttuynia (Chameleon)

Posted by MOimpatientgirl 6a SW MO (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 19, 05 at 10:23

Houttuynia cordata, AKA "Chameleon Plant". Posted this in the Ozarks exchange and no one responded. (I need to get it out of my flower beds.) I saw it for sale at Lowe's with the aquatics, and thought someone might want some of mine instead. I have plenty!! How much do you want???

I'd take anything, but I'd like to have some lily turf (dwarf mondo grass, not liriope) OR I'd REALLY like to have some starts of double purple angel trumpets. They don't sell them anywhere here and I don't think I'm patient enough to start them from seed.

Leesa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Houttuynia (Chameleon)

I'd love to have some! I'll email you a list of what I have to trade. My page hasn't been updated in months :)
Suzanne

o

Excellent trade, Suzanne! Thanks!!

Leesa

o

I would love some of your cameleon plant for my pond. Would you be interested in either shasta daisy[Alaska],pink oxalis,blue vinca, or purple spiderwort? Thanks,Joyce

o

You're so very welcome Leesa. The plants are doing great and look wonderful! Can't wait for these guys to change colors. They're simply beautiful, I'm so excited!
Great trade, thank you so much!
Suzanne

o

I would like have four or however many you can spare. I don't have anything to trade at this moment and would like to compensate you by SASBE. Sean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here