Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: have water hycinths and hardy water lilies

Posted by hightider z8 NC (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 18, 09 at 11:07

Have water hycinths,and hardy water lilies for trade for something I dont have If intrested please check out and see if its legal to ship to your state Hightider

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: have water hycinths and hardy water lilies

I have pink lily of the valley for water hyacinth id interested.

o

Hightider,

I live in Ohio and cannot overwinter water hyacinth but really like the plant. We are past most of the cold winter weather now. I am interested in some of the water hyacinths. I have yellow flag iris, or a couple of types of miscanthis grass I could trade. Shot me an e-mail at robin16795@gmail.com if you are interested in trading.

o

Will be glad to send youome will have apond full in two or three weeks so email nme back have yeoolw flag and have about 8 ornamental grases let me know wich ones,someting else might come up and i am sure we can get togeather hightider

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here