lotuslady_ca

HAVE: Need homes ( lot's of them ) for Parrots Feather

lotuslady_ca
19 years ago

I have a ton of Parrots Feather to trade or send for postage. Kathy

Comments (24)

• beth_fl
    19 years ago

i would love some for postage! Let me know details, thanks!
    Beth

• happy_at_home
    19 years ago

Hi Kathy, please e-mail me.

• BethJ
    19 years ago

Hello! I would love some for postage or I can send a small pink climbing rose. The plant is from my main plant and should grow fast. I also have horsetail rush or water mint. Please let me know what you would prefer. Thanks!
    Beth

• zanna1
    19 years ago

Don't have many plants to trade right now. Red hot poker, daylily, chocolate mint, periwinkle or pink brug cuttings. Please let me know if you're interested in any of these, or I would be happy to send postage. Thanks for sweet offer!
    Suzanne

• whitetigger27
    19 years ago

I would love some for postage. I am adding on to my pond this year and will have a place to put them. LMK Heather

• hailie419
    19 years ago

I would love some for postage........please let me know the details. TIA Wendy

• littlesprite
    19 years ago

Thank you for the offer. I would love to be able to receive some in exchange for postage. I live in the 13329 zip code. Please email info. Thanks, Nancy

• elda
    19 years ago

Hello,

I have 3 ponds and would love to get some parrotts feather. I can send you an un-named hardy water lily. plmk

Kathy

• nanahanna
    19 years ago

Kathy, check out my plants list on my member page. If you see something you think you might be interested in, let me know. I also have spanish bluebells now and louisiana iris (purple). And, may have other things. I need to check my list and update it!

Nana

• SaKrdWmn
    19 years ago

Hello:
    Thank you for emailing me, I would love to have some for postage. Please let me know...Thanks

• luv2gardenil
    19 years ago

would love some if possible please check my list or i'll send postage
    thanks

• josette_sc
    19 years ago

I am at zip code 29212. I'd like to trade for postage if you have extra. How much would it be?

• Donnascarlet
    19 years ago

I was wondering if you still had any Parrot Feather for postage? If you do I would like some. Thank you.

Donna
    donnak@chartermi.net

• fable
    19 years ago

Willing to pay postage if you have any more. My Zip is 11787
    Thanks, Lynne

• fable
    19 years ago

I am just putting in a pond(dug this week). If you have other pond plants available I would love to set up a trade for a few things. Please let me know. I have a lot of named daylilies if you are interested. There are other things on My Page. Thanks, Lynne

• patricia_mi
    19 years ago

Hi LotusLady,
    I just noticed your post, and have sent you an e-mail.

• lilycrazy
    19 years ago

Wow.... lots of response !!! I emailed you right away as soon as you posted and never heard back......bummer !!

• meadow_lark
    19 years ago

Hi LotusLady!

Sent you an e-mail...

Thanx so much...

Meadow Lark

• TREESA207
    19 years ago

Hello,
    I would love to have some for postage if you have any left.
    Thank you, Treesa207

• jtriggs1941
    19 years ago

Any more?

Terri
    (OH)

• melissa_IL
    19 years ago

I would love some parrot's feather for postage or trade. If trade, I have Campanula 'Cherry Bells', ranunculus 'buttered popcorn' or see my trade list.

Thanks.

M

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• GardenGrannie_MI
    19 years ago

Hi, I'm just starting. I would love some for postage if any left. Thanks

Dorothy

• pudding
    19 years ago

Hi, I'm interested if any left. Thanks Diane

• shyrock
    17 years ago

If you have any more Parrot Feather for postage , I would be interested. Let me know the details.