Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Trade Mini Water Lettuce for ?

Posted by equinecpa 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 20, 10 at 13:55

I have lots of mini water lettuce (grows in my pond up to about 3" in diameter) - will trade for most pond plants except plants that grow quite large as my pond is a raised pond and only about 100 gallons.

I'd love some spiderwort, chameleon, lizards tail, taros but am open to pretty much anything!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Trade Mini Water Lettuce for ?

Hey we are in need of some water lettuce this year (froze)
have lots of other pond plants that we can trade for some.
(Hornwort, Taro's, Spiderwort, ect...)
Say ummm, you have no G-Web e-mail account...
(what's up with that?) we have been trading here for years
but have never traded with anyone who didn't have an
e-mail attached to their web page.(??) Well, let us know,
thanks, Terry.

o

I guess I had some setting checked off that I shouldn't -I think I should have an email associated. I'll send you a message. I'd love some spiderwort or taro's...

o

Could send you some water hycinths for some water letuce lol hightider

o

i have lizard tail,purple pickerl, would be great for you as you can pot it does good in my mom's pond its small would love to trade with you .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here