Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lotus

Posted by cathys1951 z8 GA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 07 at 15:50

I have three tublers of this Lotus plant. Sorry Im not sure of the name. It is beautiful once it opens up. The flowers is about 10-12 inches across when in full bloom. Last year I had 5 flowers on it during the whole season. Flowers last several days.
Tempt me with what you have.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lotus

I have a attration and a persion and a white water lillies the rest haven't started showing yet so not sure what else made it through the winter

Let me no if you are looking for anything else
I will be checking them again in a day or so

thanks
Bessie

o

hi,
I think you have there is a "Chawan Basu".
I have yellow water lilies (I think mexicana or chromatella lilies). When blooms, they produce a very pleasant fragrances.
I'd also have Pickerel rush (purple flowers that attract dragon flies).
Send me an email if you like to trade, thanks

o

I have several hardy water lilies. I've not kept track of who is who, so it would be pot luck on color. ALso have lots of daylilies,
Let me know if your interested.
Deb

o

Looks like I have the three swaps. Sending each of you a e-mail.

o

Any chance you have any left? I have lots of tropicals, a night blooming waterlily probably emily grant hutchins, cyperus papyrus, pickerell rush, water sensitive vine, orchids, etc.

o

Attention: flooddc and pandy21 I have sent you emails with no response. If I dont hear from you quick I will have to put the plants back in pots or try for other trades. Cant leave them out to long, taking a chance of losing them, don't want that to happen.
Hope to hear from both of you soon I will give it till Wed april 11 then I will repost.
Thanks Cathy

o

Sorry, I didn't get any email. However, I just response via email. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here