Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted Water Hyacinths

Posted by wendy77 z5 NY (tilor@aol.com) on
Tue, Apr 28, 09 at 18:35

From NY & couldnot overwinter, so I am in need of water Hyacinths. If you have extras please et me know. What I have for trade would be unnamed perenial Yellow lilies, they bloom early, Spiderwort purple, Crepe Mrytle, Blue Bog Iris for pond,Rugosa Rose pink. Thanks for reading & my plants are well established PLANTS (not cuttings), Also have Huge about 5 yr old water lilies hardy that are either white, yellow, or pink, it would be a surprize as I never labeled them

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted Water Hyacinths

Could send you ten water hycinths for a suprise collection of your hardy water lilies ive got thREE diferent types but who knows you might have something differentlso have other pond plants as well Hightider

o

Still DESPERATLY seeking some Hyacinths. If you have any PLEASE e-mail me. THANKS!!

o

No problem can send you ten hycinths also have acourus,varigated water iris,dwarf umbrella plants,black magic colocasia tolerates water,lotues next year five different types,horse tail rush,la, blue iris and yellow flag,Hightider

o

Could send you quite a few water hyacinths if you're still looking.

Please email me and we'll work out a trade.

Thanks!
Wanda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here