Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
butterflychaser

HAVE: Joanne Pring, Mayla, Colorado, and Unnamed Water Lilies

butterflychaser
18 years ago

I just cleaned out my pond and found that I was able to divide a few of my water lilies, although the divisions are rather small. They all contain one or more eye.

I'm looking to exchange them for other water lilies with exotic foliage or blooms. I am particularly interested in HARDY water lilies, like an Arc en Ciel or maybe a Lily Pons. I would love to have a blue or purple if they're hardy in zone 7a.

I also have land plants to trade and land plants I'm looking for, so feel free to check my extensive trade list for other items we may be able to swap. I really prefer doing larger trades.

These are the water lilies I currently have available:

Joanne Pring - small rhizome is about one inch with 2-3 eyes with leaf sprouts. This one is a mini, great for a small water garden or tub.

Mayla - small rhizome with one or more eyes. Fuscia blooms, great for medium to large gardens.

Colorado - small rhizome about one inch long with one or more eyes. Salmon pink blooms with red and green streaked leaves. For medium to large ponds.

Bronze leaf - can't remember what color bloom, for medium to large gardens.

Green leaf on top, but back of leaf is red - can't remember what color bloom, for medium to large gardens.

If you're interested in trading, let me know. Thank you.

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions