Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joeyb5980

HAVE: hardy lilies for sale/trade

joeyb5980
17 years ago

Hi all! Spring is here which means it's ponding time again! I divided several of my hardy water lilies today, and am going to offer divisions for sale or trade. I have 11 total divisions, 5 different lilies. I am asking $5 per division, plus $4.50 shipping- priority mail. Each additional lily will add $1.00 to the shipping cost. I will ship out on Monday.....Tuesday for orders recieved after Sunday. I will accept paypal only. I am also willing to trade for any hardy lilies that I do not have :) Yes, I am a self-proclaimed addict LOL... And I currently have room for more! I would love to find "Inner Light" or "Firecrest", but am open to basically any waterlily I do not already have.... no marginals though please. Anyway, here is what I have:

ALMOST BLACK - 1 available

ATTRACTION - 2 available

FLORIDA SUNSET - 1 available

GEORGIA PEACH - 1 available

UNNAMED YELLOW* - 3 available

UNNAMED LIGHT PINK** - 3 available

* This yellow looks to be "Chromatella" but I cannot be sure, as I bought it as an unnamed. It is has a rather small spread, and is great for tubs. Here is a link to a pic of this actual lily:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/joeyb5980/Pond%20pics%20August%2006/IMG_1016.jpg

** This pink appears to me to be an "American Star" but that is just my guess as I also bought it as an unkown. It has proven to be a really vigorous bloomer. Here is a link to a pic of it:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/joeyb5980/MYPinkStarletlilybloom2ndday.jpg

The Almost Black and Florida Sunset have not bloomed yet for me, as I purchased them late in the season last year, but I purchased them from reputable sellers on the forums, and have complete faith that they are truly named. All the others have bloomed for me and proven their name. I have traded with and purchased from others on here before, so I have a good standing as being trustworthy....

E-mail me at jboggess@wrramsey.com to place orders or arrange trades. Thank you!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor