blue indian goddess

Trudy Slocum

Anne Emmett

Rhonda Kay

rose star

Wood white Knight

pink flamingo

excalibur

Please e mail me at fernlady1559@aol.com. LET'S TRADE!!!

Comments (6)

• BoggsR22
    12 years ago

would you consider sending any stars of these for postage. I have a small start of cork screw rush.

• bethereen
    12 years ago

Did you find a home for ur corkscrew rush???

• Becky38
    12 years ago

i have some Schlumbergera truncata to trade it is a house plant though. I am starting a new pond and i have no plants at all. I have some roses i could send cuttings from them too.

• yvonneofhollywood
    12 years ago

I have been dying for a heliconia rostrata for years. Do you still have any to trade?

I have lots of exotic plants, many of which I don't know the names for. Amongst them I have at least six gingers, a heliconia which I believe is a velloziana, lilies of variuos sorts, fuschias, a philodendron with , some strange and obscure aram, and a number of bromeliads, some more common and some rare 3 colors of daturas, and a lot more. I can try to take pics or can send you a surprise packet. Let me know. If you have any flowering bog or pond plants I am also interested.

• yvonneofhollywood
    12 years ago

I am interested any flowering bog or pond plants which are suitable for smaller ponds.

I have lots of exotic plants, many of which I don't know the names for. Amongst them I have at least six gingers, a heliconia which I believe is a velloziana, lilies of variuos sorts, fuschias, a philodendron with , some strange and obscure aram, and a number of bromeliads, some more common and some rare 3 colors of daturas, and a lot more. I can try to take pics or can send you a surprise packet. Let me know.

• yvonneofhollywood
    12 years ago

Finally got to list a fraction of my plants:

Actually still have a lot more that I don't know the names of. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Here are a few:

1 amaryllis (I think) red with lots of flowers in the spring which turn into bright red berries in summer
    2 aram italican
    3 aram lilies
    4 aram--might be a white aram pictum--a very rare one with a 3 pointed leaf. I don't know the name of it--flowers hide under the leaves and stamens stick stick up from under them. Dies down in winter
    5 aspidistra
    6 bromeliads including 2 very rare ones I can take one section each from, tons of matchstick, and a few more common ones
    7 brugmansia peach
    8 brugmansia white
    9 brugmansia yellow
    10 cannas orange
    11 cannas red--with small flowers
    12 cannas yellow
    13 fuschia bulbs
    14 Ginger varigated shell--Zingiberaceae Alpinia purpurata
    15 Ginger--a few others I don't know the names of
    16 Ginger--Hedycium gardnerianum
    17 Heliconia Velloziana
    18 philadendron with gigantic leaves