Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

have: crystal confetti pennywort,skunk cabbage,i. pseuda. and

missa
19 years ago

Hi I have a bunch of plants to trade! I must be picky in what i trade for because i am limited to space so please have a look at my want lists,lol. heres what i have right now:

POND PLANTS:

* Attraction water lily ( ask)

* James Brydon water lilly (ask)

* Crystal confetti penny wort ( 1 trade , possibly two)

* Skunk Cabbage ( north eastern, 1 plant)

* LA. Black gamecock iris (2-3 trades)

* Iris Pseudacorus ( many)

* Ribbon Grass ( 3-4 trades)

* Miniature horse tail rush ( few trades)

* Golden creeping Jenny

* Water celery, green

PERENNIALS

* Crystal confetti penny wort

* Viola Sororia'freckles'

* Purple coneflower ( many)

* Louisiana iris, black gamecock

* Iris cristata

* Ribbon grass

* Mini Horse tail rush

* Chives

* Golden creeping jenny

* Red bee balm

* Bee Balm 'Raspberry wine'

* Campanula Punctata " cherry bells

* Campanula Punctata similar to cherry bells except more white.

I am working 16 Hour days, sometimes 13 and rarely 8 hour days. My only day off is sunday so that will be the day i dig up the plants and pack them unless i somehow getthe time to do it other times. So plese have patience with me. Some of you may have had trades set up with me earlier in the year and i had to cancel them because i thougght i was losing my house. it turns out that i will be moving out in the fall anyway but i figure why not enjoy what i have in the mean time. So im slowly cleaning up and giving up ,any of my plants ;( but who knows i may have another house to call home some day where i can once again play in the garden. So right now im loving all i have. Lets make a trade, i trade nice sized plants and expect the same in return. and if possible, ide like to make a large trade or two also! The more plants to trade in one trade the better!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!